• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat’s pro se motion in full

Dougie's Hapa Daughter

Look Daddy! I'm on TV!
1692996025423.png

1692996067549.png

1692996093969.png

The contrast between the three signature lines has me howling.

Big P: simple, elegant, hand-signed.

Pig: comically elaborate signature, way too much information, nonsensical order of information

Irish Bog slore at law: /s/

G
  • Deleted by guest
Show…

Imager

I see penises everywhere
When he filed this, 3 days before the hearing, he had no intention of paying.

When Meghan wrote her letter to the Judge asking for 30 extra days due to being new to the case, he still had no intention of paying.

What happened within 24 hours where Patrick was convinced to pay?

I hope we eventually find this out.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Nice self-diagnosis, stupid. No court would take Pig's word for it without evidence so this was a 1.2 play. Which doctor diagnosed the two of you with CPTSD and why aren't the examination results included as an exhibit (not that any judge would take Pig's filing seriously anyway)? Very sloppy, Pig.
While we didnt get audio of court, boy is it comedy gold that he thought he could write up his own motion and fake legal speak. "Wherefore"....fuck off pat. Its all so poorly written and no proof to back up his claims. Then hires a lawyer the day before that walks in and puts up no fight. Just takes his money while he needs to arrange the payment. I just love seeing him surpass the expectations of just how stupid he really is. Every damn time.

You'd think that after being utterly duped once into thinking he'd ascertained Quasi's real identity (Rahul Kumar), he'd be a little more skeptical when presented with a new candidate for Quasi's real identity (John Gibney). But nope, he not only believes he has it without literally one shred of evidence, he believes it strongly enough to put it into a court filing and demanding that all subsequent filings refer to Quasi as John Gibney despite, again, no evidence whatsoever to support the claim. He's the dumbest and most gullible idiot alive.

I really hope someone forwards this filing to the real John Gibney so he can decide whether or not he wants to take action against Pat.

Dougie's Hapa Daughter

Look Daddy! I'm on TV!
He literally just reasons backwards from whatever he wants. He wants to doxx JD-1. Because he's so dumb he thinks no one else can see his kindergarten logic.

I want his identity. I need an attorney ----> [input into 1.2 algorithm] ---> i need his dox to hire an attorney.
But why does he need his identity? He already knows Quasi is John Gibney. I know Oman doesn't have an extradition treaty with the US, but he should be filing an international arrest warrant with the State department in case John goes a-wanderin' to a country that does.

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
Because he's so dumb he thinks no one else can see his kindergarten logic.
And surely no one will notice that he did not cite accurate dates for his lawsuit against the John Does and omits completely the fact that Pat took legal action literally years before the SWAT calls.

If a lawyer really did help him with this, that lawyer is at best functionally retarded.