• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat’s pro se motion in full

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
I wouldn't read too much into the "assistance of a lawyer" line, it's so bad it might just be some free Pro Se help desk that answers questions for retards and gives them boilerplate documents with basic rules to follow.

I'd be surprised if even his law student friend Rakunas helped craft this monstrosity.

"worldwide troll ecosystem" is 100% Pat's work.

Toothless Enthusiast

Killed by Patrick!
Does anyone wonder about the potential implications that may follow after Patrick and Jackie have made serious baseless accusations? I guess we’ll have to wait and see.

8E5FCADF-F94B-4120-9D3C-BC432FB63D18.jpeg

422145F3-7BCA-483B-A30E-F57B6D17572D.jpeg

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
I wouldn't read too much into the "assistance of a lawyer" line, it's so bad it might just be some free Pro Se help desk that answers questions for retards and gives them boilerplate documents with basic rules to follow.

I'd be surprised if even his law student friend Rakunas helped craft this monstrosity.

"worldwide troll ecosystem" is 100% Pat's work.

It was probably mostly Jackie.
She said she has been working months on this (working - hah) but I don't doubt she has spent a lot of time on this forum while neglecting her children. I would say all the screenshots off of here was passed on to him from her, and made their way into the filing.
she probably had him in her signal chat ($10 fatty) talking over the wording etc.

ChimpanZ

Fruit Loops, Cheerios, Pops, Trix, Cocoa Pebbles
I’m here for good natured ribbing related to Pat, not womanly forum wars. But don’t let me get in the way of your fun.
We all click the “show ignored content” button and car crash you right after. Why don’t you just post on kiwifarms? Why do you come here when everybody hates you? I’ll hang up and listen for your response

The irony of saying you can't get an attorney because the case is complex and involves a john doe. As if this is a corporation with billions suing some poor ole wisconsin rube and he can't fight back. Its a case he filed against 60 unknown defendants for anonymous comments on a private message board. It's complex because you file a complex lawsuit. The amount of spin to make himself the victim hurts my brain. Or maybe i'm just tired because its 3am right now.
its 3am right now.
Oh shit you know Jackie will see this and use her superior OSINT skills to reconfirm that you are indeed in Oman.

I've read many pro se documents/motions written by some of the most low I.Q. and mentally ill people one could encounter, but fatso's retarded drivel really takes the cake. The fact that a caucasian published author wrote this delusional nonsense makes it twice as astonishing, and hilarious.

Remember, this moron constantly says that he should be an expert talking head on cable news shows instead of the legal experts they use now. He genuinely believes he's more intelligent and qualified than all of the actual lawyers and legal scholars.

He is Oswald Bates without the expansive vocabulary or charm:

• Deleted by CuntFucker .
Show…

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Only their public statements out of court. You can kinda say whatever the fuck you want in court documents. The only recourse is perjury, or sanctions/contempt. I love anal.
Although Pat's claims in the motion have privilege, they can be used by the Gibneys to build a case against Smelly Jackie Singh. Pat's motion is proof that harm to the Gibney's reputation occurred based on Pat believing her claims.

I'm sure the Honorable Judge Gibney can articulate it much more eloquently with his vast experience in law. He vaginal so to speak.

Although Pat's claims in the motion have privilege, they can be used by the Gibneys to build a case against Smelly Jackie Singh. Pat's motion is proof that harm to the Gibney's reputation occurred based on Pat believing her claims.

I'm sure the Honorable Judge Gibney can articulate it much more eloquently with his vast experience in law. He vaginal so to speak.
All indications are that Pat is still fully based and Gibney-pilled. I would expect nothing less than a new lawsuit. And now that he’s had a taste, we might get a whole season of Pro Se Pat: Fattorney At Law.

This autistic document will haunt him for the rest of his life. It's full of grammatical errors, spelling errors and fantastic accusations and will be laughed at by many hundreds of YouTube channels by people who will be very confused as to who the plaintiff is, child. It's like he's decided his life is ruined so might as well go all in.

Last edited: