Patrick GenCon 2023 panel footage just dropped

chewtoycock

He poisons himself and expects the world to die.
he only included his twitter handle, clearly a way of him telling people like Sue Lightning they aren't human.
With a backwards ballcap like that and the way he chugs that water like an ice cold brewski, I think it's safe to assume he's just too much of a man's man and a classic conservative to know what pronouns are. Don't make him a bad person.

SmartSelect_20230805-203446_Chrome.jpg

SmartSelect_20230805-203624_Gallery.jpg

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
That fucking hat is easily the most unflattering piece of clothing i’ve ever seen on a person. It looks like he has to squeeze it around his fucking head like a condom. You can see where his fat head wraps around the hat and it becomes empty. The first time I saw it I thought he was wearing some fucking doo rag because it doesn’t even look like a cap. It’s easily 3 sizes too small, which is insane because hats are one size fits all. This faggot is actually so monstrous he defies standard clothing sizes

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
That fucking hat is easily the most unflattering piece of clothing i’ve ever seen on a person. It looks like he has to squeeze it around his fucking head like a condom. You can see where his fat head wraps around the hat and it becomes empty. The first time I saw it I thought he was wearing some fucking doo rag because it doesn’t even look like a cap. It’s easily 3 sizes too small, which is insane because hats are one size fits all. This faggot is actually so monstrous he defies standard clothing sizes
Instead of getting a box of hair dye he went with the Frat Pat look and covered up the grey with a nasty ball cap.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
He is so awkward in a group setting. He doesnt even belong on that panel. He has written a novel or two worth of tweets instead of an actual book in the last 3 years. It is interesting to see his LARP in action. Its funnier when you know how his last couple years have played out and hes up there acting like he should be giving advice.