• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patrick GenCon 2023 panel footage just dropped

DominusOdium

Self Styled Brothaman
You never earned out of your advances on your Tor deal, Patty. You get nothing. You got three bites at the apple and failed completely. Once the stock they printed is gone, they'll be OOP.

You used to earn meager checks from Angry Robot on The Ark books, probably just the first one if I had to guess based on the metrics and interest in a first time author and first in series. Last I looked into it, your retention from book 1 to book 3 sucked.

The reason being, as a small publisher they couldn't afford as much of an advance so you got there quicker. I'd bet those checks stopped coming awhile ago, or barley cover the cost of cutting the check and mailing it now.

Could you even get Etan or even Simon or Gemma on the phone now to pitch Tiny Tim's Christmas Massacre if you tried? I bet not you fucking failed hobbyist.

The goddamn nerve to hold a panel telling 3 to 5 aspiring, poorly hygeined convention goers how to be a success when you've failed so spectacularly is like a Patrick S Tomlinson parenting clinic on how to raise a daughter.

Jenna

You should take a day off
So I've reviewed the tape and can state for the record there are 9 people there.

1. The Cameraman
2. "Rodney Dangerfield"

gencon1.jpg

This couple seated behind "Rodney" are 3 & 4

gencon2.jpg

We then have cute girl (5), Leanin' Larry (6) and sunglasses on head (7).

gencon3.jpg

Then behind sunglasses we see blondie (8) and yellow shirt (9).

9 audience members + 5 panelists = 14 people in the room, which means it complied with staying under the room occupancy of 21. Although there are way more than 21 empty chairs scattered about.

It also appears everyone is sitting alone except the one blurry couple.

So I've reviewed the tape and can state for the record there are 9 people there.

1. The Cameraman
2. "Rodney Dangerfield"

View attachment 140938

View attachment 140939

View attachment 140940

9 audience members + 5 panelists = 14 people in the room, which means it complied with staying under the room occupancy of 21. Although there are way more than 21 empty chairs scattered about.

Technically Tomlinson wins again.

Harry Powell

Ymunkoke, child

1. The Cameraman
2. "Rodney Dangerfield"

View attachment 140938

View attachment 140939

View attachment 140940

There are two people where you are saying “Rodney dangerfield”

1. The Cameraman
2. "Rodney Dangerfield"

View attachment 140938

View attachment 140939

View attachment 140940

Screenshot-from-2023-08-06-13-20-14.png

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

This picture is proof he doesn't work out. He has no developed brachialis and brachioradialis. You don't even have to do hammer curls, just picking up dumbbells for incline press or shoulder press would be enough over the years to see a lot of definition. They are naturally engaged when you pick up heavy stuff

main-qimg-f9b0689702c7dad2d4ce4033f779b819-lq

Kurt_Love

This picture is proof he doesn't work out. He has no developed brachialis and brachioradialis. You don't even have to do hammer curls, just picking up dumbbells for incline press or shoulder press would be enough over the years to see a lot of definition. They are naturally engaged when you pick up heavy stuff

Like walking a brotosaurus two 65s from the dumbbell rack to 100 feet away at the ellipticals?

1073waaf

The ONLY station that REALLY ROCKS!

I went to the gym today to run a few miles, as I do a few times a week in the winter. Between miles, I sometimes hop on a row machine for a few minutes just to change muscle groups.

While I was rowing, a lady was on a stairmaster next to me. I don’t know her, but I’ve been seeing her come in since the beginning of the year. So a resolutioner who survived the first three weeks. Good on her. Now, there’s no way to beat around it, this is a large lady, well into obese territory from a medical standpoint. But she’s on this stairmaster just fucking crushing it. Probably 75-80 stairs a minute, for a good 15 minutes by the time I sit down to row, which is more than I can do at the moment.

And wouldn’t you know, some fucking brototype just has to walk by and say something shitty about her weight to me. She’s got earbuds in, but the look on her face tells me she heard.

Now, I’ve been going to the gym regularly for four and a half years, and at my gym, you almost never hear shit like this. And there’s a good reason for that, it’s rude, cruel, and entirely counter-productive.

So I got up from my machine and told him, “Wait right there.” Then I went and grabbed two 60lb dumbells off the free weight rack and handed them to him.

“What are these for?” The brotosaurus asked.

“For you, while you do stairs for…” I glanced at her display, “15 minutes.”

“What? I can’t do stairs with that much extra weight,” he said.

“Really? Because she can. So until you’re as tough as she is, maybe keep your mouth shut,” I said.

Because I’m sorry, but that shit isn’t going to fly around me. I have my issues with the body positivity movement and its tactic acceptance of unhealthy lifestyles, but this is someone who has made a commitment to changing her circumstances and is putting in the REALLY hard work necessary.

The dead last thing anyone in her situation needs, or deserves, is some little brohemian asshole who can’t relate to what she’s going through making snide remarks while she’s actively engaging in making a positive change. She has earned encouragement from other people making the same strides. And if that’s too hard, then the least she deserves is his silence.

End gym rant.

Carol's Stink Blaster

Poot poot poot poot

Every picture of him is proof he doesn't work out

Kurt_Love

I went to the gym today to run a few miles, as I do a few times a week in the winter. Between miles, I sometimes hop on a row machine for a few minutes just to change muscle groups.

While I was rowing, a lady was on a stairmaster next to me. I don’t know her, but I’ve been seeing her come in since the beginning of the year. So a resolutioner who survived the first three weeks. Good on her. Now, there’s no way to beat around it, this is a large lady, well into obese territory from a medical standpoint. But she’s on this stairmaster just fucking crushing it. Probably 75-80 stairs a minute, for a good 15 minutes by the time I sit down to row, which is more than I can do at the moment.

And wouldn’t you know, some fucking brototype just has to walk by and say something shitty about her weight to me. She’s got earbuds in, but the look on her face tells me she heard.

Now, I’ve been going to the gym regularly for four and a half years, and at my gym, you almost never hear shit like this. And there’s a good reason for that, it’s rude, cruel, and entirely counter-productive.

So I got up from my machine and told him, “Wait right there.” Then I went and grabbed two 60lb dumbells off the free weight rack and handed them to him.

“What are these for?” The brotosaurus asked.

“For you, while you do stairs for…” I glanced at her display, “15 minutes.”

“What? I can’t do stairs with that much extra weight,” he said.

“Really? Because she can. So until you’re as tough as she is, maybe keep your mouth shut,” I said.

Because I’m sorry, but that shit isn’t going to fly around me. I have my issues with the body positivity movement and its tactic acceptance of unhealthy lifestyles, but this is someone who has made a commitment to changing her circumstances and is putting in the REALLY hard work necessary.

The dead last thing anyone in her situation needs, or deserves, is some little brohemian asshole who can’t relate to what she’s going through making snide remarks while she’s actively engaging in making a positive change. She has earned encouragement from other people making the same strides. And if that’s too hard, then the least she deserves is his silence.

End gym rant.
Douche chill inducing. Brototype, brotosaurus, and brohemian. He thought that little work of fiction was going so viral.