Patrick GenCon 2023 panel footage just dropped

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
He couldn't decide between "residuals" and "royalties". I suppose in his mind, taking a moment to collect his thoughts would mean there'd be dead air; a sign of weakness! 'Must keep talking to sound authoritative!' Instead, the ol' windbag opted to sound like a stutterin' mutterin' prick.
He stammers throughout almost everything he tries to say. It’s almost like he’s full of shit and has no idea what he’s talking about.

G

Nobody is sitting through this nonsense, but if you skip to 13 min you can see that the number of people in the audience pretty much equals the number of people on the panel. At least 2 audience members are trying to sleep
That's fucking sad. Lol.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
At 27:40 He throws Scalzi under the bus. Says Tors whole budget goes to that guy.

John Scalzi is Pat but successful: sci-fi author who crams woke and diversity shit into this stories, gushes over every Hollywood franchise and Netflix release, and even dabbles as a liberal firebrand. Pat's got to seethe thinking about Scalzi's career, just like he hates Red Letter Media for being Milwaukee's most famous beer guzzling nerds.

G

John Scalzi is Pat but successful: sci-fi author who crams woke and diversity shit into this stories, gushes over every Hollywood franchise and Netflix release, and even dabbles as a liberal firebrand. Pat's got to seethe thinking about Scalzi's career, just like he hates Red Letter Media for being Milwaukee's most famous beer guzzling nerds.
those are the film critic guys? they look like smarmy assholes but ive never watched anything by them. all film critics always think they are cooler than they actually are for some reason. and always come across as douchey

kingship75

My huge-cocked pal stole my wife and PUPPIES!
those are the film critic guys? they look like smarmy assholes but ive never watched anything by them. all film critics always think they are cooler than they actually are for some reason. and always come across as douchey
Give Mr. Plinkett a look.

G

Give Mr. Plinkett a look.
I have barely watched any new movies (or in general) in the past decade or more. I would probably say its less than 10, for sure less than 20. No TV shows at all. I got tired of churning through 20-30 minutes of a movie or tv show just to turn it off after I realized it was shit. I will check out this Plinkett. Thanked.

Harry Powell

Semen is the aggression of a man
Nobody is sitting through this nonsense, but if you skip to 13 min you can see that the number of people in the audience pretty much equals the number of people on the panel. At least 2 audience members are trying to sleep
It’s also possible some audience members were only there to record Patrick!