Patrick GenCon 2023 panel footage just dropped

VizioDash

Screen-Shot-2023-08-06-at-1-02-38-PM.png
Screenshot_20230806_021459_Firefox.jpg

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Did he actually just say BookTok and BookTube?? Uuuuuuuuck! What is he even talking about anyway. Nobody has ever recommended or talked about any of his books on those platforms.

Also take off that backwards hat. You’re forty fucking three years old, you fucking mong.

BoomerSperg

At 27:40 He throws Scalzi under the bus. Says Tors whole budget goes to that guy.
Of course it does. He's the only author they have that can sell a few, emphasis on few, books that hasn't told them to eat shit (sanderson, can only imagine how much his kickstarter kicked them in the balls) or could fall over dead of old age any day (Card).

Once orson scott card dies Tor will probably be shut down by macmillan. Because the rest of their authors are barely more talented than pat, and sell about as many books.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
What is with the idiotic hand gestures? “So half of my Twitter followers don’t even know I’m an author, they follow me for my political tweets which is fine but a publisher will see that and say he has a big social media following which translates to a bigger advance which is cool.” *awkward thumbs up while turtling his shoulders* I hope one of the six audience members checks out his Twitter feed and realizes that he’s full of shit and not worth listening to.

MySecondFatterAccount

Breakfast Corn
What is with the idiotic hand gestures? “So half of my Twitter followers don’t even know I’m an author, they follow me for my political tweets which is fine but a publisher will see that and say he has a big social media following which translates to a bigger advance which is cool.” *awkward thumbs up while turtling his shoulders* I hope one of the six audience members checks out his Twitter feed and realizes that he’s full of shit and not worth listening to.
Still waxing about that old contract.

those-were-the-days-archie-bunker.gif

Kurt_Love

He bragged about a big following? His pr lady specifically said to call it modest. He's gonna get in trouble.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
He bragged about a big following? His pr lady specifically said to call it modest. He's gonna get in trouble.
Either way he said 55k followers. He might have said modest. I’m not relistening to it. He sincerely comes off like an arrogant blowhard in this panel. Plus he’s stammering and using wild hand gestures. Deranged pig.