• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

🚨 OldGravyEgg

Status
Not open for further replies.

TorpidSloth

‎
‎
I just noticed the scars on his arm. Momma's little fallout boy.

Somalia 2025
Screenshot_20240508-091614_Chrome.jpg

I guess I can add faggots who cosplay as Anjelica Huston to the list

Opesterino

How does that feel?!
‎
‎
@Turry Fawks

OGE doesn't have the self awareness to be this acct, just a nigger alt that's older than SETs backup account before we ran than tranny faggot off the first time

I wish Minaw was here to witness this, and that OGE didnt have his acct deleted so he could retroactively car crash every post

@Jen_Tomlinson

what ever happend to minaw?

• Deleted by TorqueWheeler
Show…
G

No clue about omegle huh...sad. Log off. Do something less sassy. That's the point. Giving you some perspective on what you're missing out on (well, Omegle is kaput now...so you have Leslie's dms still I guess).

If you had any idea how long it took me to convince her to share these you'd understand that's simply not the case.
Puke...Leslie is invisible to me.

Boq the Lonely Faggot

A girl literally called me handsome like yesterday
‎
No clue about omegle huh...sad. Log off. Do something less sassy. That's the point. Giving you some perspective on what you're missing out on (well, Omegle is kaput now...so you have Leslie's dms still I guess).

Puke...Leslie is invisible to me.

If it's Kaput than why did you post photos of yourself as if you're looking at it right now?

You're too retarded to lie. You're not good at it.

G

You can't tell im young af in those screengrabs? Im married now ...dont prowl omegle or its successors. Haha you flustered lil tranny. You are awkward and shy IRL I am certain. Stay anonymous.

Boq the Lonely Faggot

‎
You can't tell im young af in those screengrabs? Im married now ...dont prowl omegle or its successors. Haha you flustered lil tranny. You are awkward and shy IRL I am certain. Stay anonymous.

Then what was the point of the photos of you?

No I can't tell you're young, you ashy fucking monkey. You're blacker than sin.

So you have screenshots of whores saved on your computer from years ago but you're married now?

You're too stupid to lie. Stop doing it.

G

Then what was the point of the photos of you?

No I can't tell you're young, you ashy fucking monkey. You're blacker than sin.

So you have screenshots of whores saved on your computer from years ago but you're married now?

You're too stupid to lie. Stop doing it.
Making a statement and blustering so that it looks like you stand on some facts is stupid.

You don't know omegle.

Cant tell bedrooms from hotel rooms.

Think you have to pay to talk to women.

Just not from my realm. I am a genius btw...was on the Dean List in my undergrad program...I might have to do a lil credential flexing again soon. Im possibly the most educated person in this message board, LMFAO.

Your realm is juggling the content in this thread between here and kiwifarms and passing messages to old demented ladies on Twitter.

Boq the Lonely Faggot

‎
Making a statement and blustering so that it looks like you stand on some facts is stupid.

You don't know omegle.

Cant tell bedrooms from hotel rooms.

Think you have to pay to talk to women.

Just not from my realm. I am a genius btw...was on the Dean List in my undergrad program...I might have to do a lil credential flexing again soon. Im possibly the most educated person in this message board, LMFAO.

Your realm is juggling the content in this thread between here and kiwifarms and passing messages to old demented ladies on Twitter.

Hahahahahahahahaha

Aaaaaaaaaa hahahahahahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.