• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

🚨 OldGravyEgg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boq the Lonely Faggot

A girl literally called me handsome like yesterday
‎
I reckon he means that it seems pretty likely that @Hovelofdoom is OGE, considering the sudden activity from the account in a thread about OGE. And I’m inclined to agree with him, it’s the same unhinged style.

I can't imagine why he'd be eager to see the photo I have if it's of himself.

Unless he's an exhibitionist with a humiliation fetish on top of being a cross-dressing old-ladyphile.

Hovelofdoom

‎
I reckon he means that it seems pretty likely that @Hovelofdoom is OGE, considering the sudden activity from the account in a thread about OGE. And I’m inclined to agree with him, it’s the same unhinged style.
Well, when you're right, you're right.

Either that, or Lyndon Johnson being a tranny who was literally in love with a grandma was so fucking BIZARRE I finally decided to post because I knew his alt in KF.

50-50. We give you the facts, you decide!

Kinderman

I’m not a playa, I just rape a lot
‎
I can't imagine why he'd be eager to see the photo I have if it's of himself.

Unless he's an exhibitionist with a humiliation fetish on top of being a cross-dressing old-ladyphile.
I’d assume because he’s terrified of what it is and wants to get out in front of it. Also what you said is entirely possible as well. Those messages clearly came from a coom-brained lunatic.

Kinderman

I’m not a playa, I just rape a lot
‎
Well, when you're right, you're right.

Either that, or Lyndon Johnson being a tranny who was literally in love with a grandma was so fucking BIZARRE I finally decided to post because I knew his alt in KF.

50-50. We give you the facts, you decide!
I said I’m inclined to agree. I’m not completely sold. Either one wouldn’t surprise me.

Paul Leslie could be running an op on you.
Seems unlikely but that would be the funniest outcome.

Turry Fawks

Good evening cowards
‎
I knew his alt in KF.
Polish_20230815_225928202.jpg

Carol's Stink Blaster

Poot poot poot poot
‎
‎
This is just an old account I use to rib the funny shit without messing the bit one, Fawkster. I'm not that faggot, I got here before he did.

Unfortunately, I'll have to wait for Paul to post the good stuff like the rest of us.
@Turry Fawks

OGE doesn't have the self awareness to be this acct, just a nigger alt that's older than SETs backup account before we ran than tranny faggot off the first time

I wish Minaw was here to witness this, and that OGE didnt have his acct deleted so he could retroactively car crash every post

@Jen_Tomlinson

Status
Not open for further replies.