• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

🚨 OldGravyEgg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boq the Lonely Faggot

A girl literally called me handsome like yesterday
‎
Other possibility is Paul lying but why would he bother?

What was there in the OP that could've been a lie?
It was a screenshot of a DM chat with Leslie.

Also, the torso photo did not come from me. I don't know where it came from. I've yet to see anything that even suggests it has anything to do with OGE.

You're overthinking this.

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
‎
What was there in the OP that could've been a lie?
It was a screenshot of a DM chat with Leslie.

Also, the torso photo did not come from me. I don't know where it came from. I've yet to see anything that even suggests it has anything to do with OGE.

You're overthinking this.
It’s much weirder for Leslie to post a drag death acknowledgment post that ended up being a picture of an Ona poster than it would be for you to fake screenshots. You’re overthinking it. I was covering all bases and said that I didn’t think you made it up.

Gotcha about the chest pictures. I must have misread. I thought they came from Leslie too.

Hovelofdoom

‎

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240508_025012_Brave.jpg
    Screenshot_20240508_025012_Brave.jpg
    190.3 KB · Views: 158

Boq the Lonely Faggot

A girl literally called me handsome like yesterday
‎
It’s much weirder for Leslie to post a drag death acknowledgment post that ended up being a picture of an Ona poster than it would be for you to fake screenshots. You’re overthinking it. I was covering all bases and said that I didn’t think you made it up.

Gotcha about the chest pictures. I must have misread. I thought they came from Leslie too.

I'm going to explain everything tomorrow. I'd do it now but it'll be better when everyone's awake. Also I have Boq so upset right now in OffTopic that I've turned him gay. I'm trying to multitask.

The relationship between Dan/Brown/OGE and Leslie was indeed bizarre but all the dots will connect, I promise.

Kinderman

I’m not a playa, I just rape a lot
‎
I'm going to explain everything tomorrow. I'd do it now but it'll be better when everyone's awake. Also I have Boq so upset right now in OffTopic that I've turned him gay. I'm trying to multitask.

The relationship between Dan/Brown/OGE and Leslie was indeed bizarre but all the dots will connect, I promise.
Who cares about the gay slap fight? Post them deets nigga, people will see it when they wake up. Don’t Mullen tease.

Status
Not open for further replies.