• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

🚨 OldGravyEgg

Status
Not open for further replies.
I noticed it yesterday and didn't say anything. The picture reveal put it in a different light. It's probably just a stupid joke, but trannies are fucking bizarre so who the hell knows?
a "joke" would be someone famous like peter scully or jeffrey epstein.
What was there in the OP that could've been a lie?
It was a screenshot of a DM chat with Leslie.

Also, the torso photo did not come from me. I don't know where it came from. I've yet to see anything that even suggests it has anything to do with OGE.

You're overthinking this.
that was the resident gay-reek who posted the ribs

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
You check this forum several times a day and nothing happens. You stop checking for one day and it's several hours of playing catchup. Nice forum dynamics of a bipolar girlfriend, stupid.

Every time I focused on my life and left for a few days, some crazy Pat or Anthony shit would break out.

I have learned to never underestimate the Autistic power of this place. I think the power of our Autism could cure cancer... Or create a new form of AIDS.

TheGhostOfBernellTrammell

Getting my rocks off. Emptying my boulders.
Think I got it, he's fat Edward Scissorhands.

edward-scissorhands.jpg
He does have that morgue aesthetic look to his skin.

If he sent Leslie pics of himself eating dogshit then I don't think my ribs would ever recover.
Or pics of himself soiling his diaper.

Status
Not open for further replies.