• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

🚨 OldGravyEgg

Status
Not open for further replies.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
I'm an entirely different kind of faggot.

Lemme cook, bro.

Lad, are you a Yank?

It's 4:30 where I'm at, so I'm assuming it's morning for you.

I've been curious since MY morning coffee to see where this rabbit hole was going to lead me.

To paraphrase Torgo from Manos, "It'll be dark soon", and I don't wish to be scared by some Buffalo Bill pictures as the moon shines upon me.

This mental case is the stuff of nightmares.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
I posted in the other thread but look at the name:

Salted Earth Truffle

Old Gravy Egg

Adj-adj/noun-noun

Same naming style. Account created 4 months before SET was driven off
OldGravyEgg is way too deep a dive for a Kiwifag. It's not like the Kiwis here even pretend to make show references.

Nor so I see any of them having the guile or sense to pull a bit like this. Occam Razor's saus he really is a homegrown retard.

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
OldGravyEgg is way too deep a dive for a Kiwifag. It's not like the Kiwis here even pretend to make show references.

Nor so I see any of them having the guile or sense to pull a bit like this. Occam Razor's saus he really is a homegrown retard.
Realistically a lot of OnA posters are probably faggots like this. Who knows what would have happened with Fonner had he not perished saving infants and kittens from an aids fire. Based off his pictures, probably this.

O&A forums has been infiltrated by demonic forces and its our penance for Patposting.

This can all be traced back to when Pat got his thread on Kiwifarms (Deep state sponsored troon, fag, and radicalization farm) in 2020. Of course then the SWATting started (lawfare against us as pretext to restrict 1st amendment online)….the LOLsuit was supposed to go in Patricks favor but the jew had bigger plans for him and consequently us. Instead of restricting free speech online now they can use Patrick as a vehicle to reform policing, speech, social media, and laws altogether.

You think “Alan Filone” is a real person? You think he’s the SWATter? They always use lower level black ops for shit like this. Remember what they did to Oswald? “I am a patsy” and they shot him dead. Then the secret service was created. What do you think this is? They lock up Filone, find another patsy and sentence him to death, couple of laws changed, and people in America have no rights anymore, none.

Basically, the illuminati are using kiwifarms to infect the baphomet tranny virus into us as part of a larger chess game between good and evil.

I honestly think the demonic tranny forces were manifested here when @PogromStallone made that hazbin hotel thread to be honest witcha

CuntFucker

#1 Poster
orctrannyshame.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.