• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

🚨 OldGravyEgg

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

No i don't know what omegle is you fucking weirdo

Hahahahahahahahahahaha

All the cool dudes meet women on omegele

Hahahahahahahahahahaha
Stop gaslighting the readers, you're upset...might as well emoji-spam

gtRsFoz.jpg
UOV36XM.jpg

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
β€Ž
β€Ž
β€Ž
This is way back from like page 2, but why is everyone talking about a "torso pic" from google images? Was that not just a poster using as it "this got my ribs" reference?
I was confused by this as well.

Also, Boq and Paul, please take it to off topic. Youre shitting up a Qadans Hall of Fame thread. Thanks

Hovelofdoom

β€Ž
So we're going to pretend that the account that's done nothing for a year and five months then suddenly starts posting just like OGE in a thread about his foibles isn't him? THAT'S THE BIT?
My man, if you don't think THIS right here is enough justification to start posting, I shudder to think what could be.
1000000928.png
This is dark web, wear-your-momma-suit and then create a state-wide manhunt type shit.

@Ashcroft I admire the pettiness in denying the kiwi's gratification. Whenever it happens it's gonna be gold.

Last edited:

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
β€Ž
β€Ž
Says the queer obsessed with an average everyday sand nigger. He looks like this and argues with people----WE GOT IT!
View attachment 198036
End of argument. Back to obscurity with you!
Yeah but what's he sound like? What's his wife look like? Is he a mushmouth doofus? Does he smell like poo? You gave me an outline. I want a story.

Status
Not open for further replies.