• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

🚨 OldGravyEgg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hovelofdoom

‎
This was a cross dresser friend of Leslie’s whose obituary she posted. She’s so mad at OGE (stay gone, weirdo) she leaked Paul this picture of her dead friend as well as the google search pictures of the torso deformity. The original death acknowledgment tweet she got the picture from was deleted after it was posted a few pages back, unless someone else can find it, so Leslie is monitoring this thread.
So in the end this could be just Leslie fucking with the board?

If that's the case the old gal is good. She get's it.

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
‎
So in the end this could be just Leslie fucking with the board?

If that's the case the old gal is good. She get's it.
Dan primarily, using the site and by taking it away from him (though I think that was done once the DMs—which seem to be 100% legit—leaked).

One thing—OGE isn’t here or on X denying that I’ve seen. He was a pretty fucked up lady. Wonder if he signed himself into a hospital or something.

1715167444162.png

Hovelofdoom

‎
you cant just say this and not tell us what his @ is over there
I'll search for it, give me a sec. He was the one reposting prints from Lyndon Johnson's tweet, just like he posted his tweets here in the beginning (some people were even telling him to stop self promoting back then). He as also rewording the same posts the did here.

Edit: couldn't find right now, for 3 reasons:
1) Null's site is not properly working, a lot of the pic are broken (so I can't see the Lyndon's tweets he posted). Like so:
Screenshot_20240508_023038_Brave.jpg
2) That fucking thread is long! Like 500 pages in the last 2-3 months.
3) I should be sleeping right now, faawk

But if anyone would like to lose a couple hours and search for them, you'll find them. But I'd advise to wait until null gets his shit together and fix the stupid site. Sorry I forgot the username

Last edited:

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
‎
‎
And he's blowing through Jim's radio money, too, in the same vein as Joe Cumia lol
I really doubt Jim is making more than he has been spending lately. Im sure he has/had a cushion that has helping but they are really putting a dent in that. This probably might be their last contract. It seems like both jim and sam are trying to set up their next move after sirius. Things are going to get tight if Jim cant get his "tranny couple" grift off the ground. He is a few years too late for that to blow up IMO. I think that tranny shit wore out its welcome and people are over it.

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
‎
I'll search for it, give me a sec. He was the one reposting prints from Lyndon Johnson's tweet, just like he posted his tweets here in the beginning (some people were even telling him to stop self promoting back then). He as also rewording the same posts the did here.
OGE’s kiwi username is @suspicious homo.

Status
Not open for further replies.