• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

🚨 OldGravyEgg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Yes. I had cyber sex sessions with Leslie.
‎
‎
View attachment 197923
View attachment 197925
This dude is a fucking monster. The shit this guy did is extremely fucked up and I don't get the joke he was going for by using his picture? His case was the sickest shit I've ever read about. He would lie to get nudes from kids and then blackmail them. He would target foster kids and kids in group homes because they had more to lose and were afraid of getting kicked out.. Google it. It's beyond fucked up. But not in a funny way. At least not for me. Definitely an odd choice of picture.
I'm glad a 60+ honey pot sniffed this faggot out

Drag shit aside, Dan looks like Pee-Wee Herman.
Batman-Returns-Penguins-dad-with-Diane-Salinger.jpg

BUBBLER

Nigger John sucks off faggots in the park
‎
Everyone who gave this OP a Ha-Ha-Holy Shit, please change to a Colin. Not to be an ingrate, but the Colins are worth two updoots and the Holy Shits are worth none.

It's just that my ratio is all out of whack since I've been Boqposting like a house on fire and my ratio is crucial to my sense of self worth and emotional well being.
lil buddy, you’re doing my bit. Subpoena!

BUBBLER

Nigger John sucks off faggots in the park
‎
You did . But now you’re a character to me. Not in a bad way it just means I can’t take you seriously to “hate you”. It’s “Oh thats BOQ or bubbler

Also please i’ll accept the verbose criticism from anyone else on here but coming from you….You don’t keep it succinct yourself

Anyway when I said lets keep it to the tranny I didn’t mean me
That’s a good way to play it on this board…

Status
Not open for further replies.