• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

🚨 OldGravyEgg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
O&A forums has been infiltrated by demonic forces and its our penance for Patposting.

This can all be traced back to when Pat got his thread on Kiwifarms (Deep state sponsored troon, fag, and radicalization farm) in 2020. Of course then the SWATting started (lawfare against us as pretext to restrict 1st amendment online)….the LOLsuit was supposed to go in Patricks favor but the jew had bigger plans for him and consequently us. Instead of restricting free speech online now they can use Patrick as a vehicle to reform policing, speech, social media, and laws altogether.

You think “Alan Filone” is a real person? You think he’s the SWATter? They always use lower level black ops for shit like this. Remember what they did to Oswald? “I am a patsy” and they shot him dead. Then the secret service was created. What do you think this is? They lock up Filone, find another patsy and sentence him to death, couple of laws changed, and people in America have no rights anymore, none.

Basically, the illuminati are using kiwifarms to infect the baphomet tranny virus into us as part of a larger chess game between good and evil.

Racist Google Intern

Please watch the Itchy and Scratchy Friends Hour!
O&A forums has been infiltrated by demonic forces and its our penance for Patposting.

This can all be traced back to when Pat got his thread on Kiwifarms (Deep state sponsored troon, fag, and radicalization farm) in 2020. Of course then the SWATting started (lawfare against us as pretext to restrict 1st amendment online)….the LOLsuit was supposed to go in Patricks favor but the jew had bigger plans for him and consequently us. Instead of restricting free speech online now they can use Patrick as a vehicle to reform policing, speech, social media, and laws altogether.

You think “Alan Filone” is a real person? You think he’s the SWATter? They always use lower level black ops for shit like this. Remember what they did to Oswald? “I am a patsy” and they shot him dead. Then the secret service was created. What do you think this is? They lock up Filone, find another patsy and sentence him to death, couple of laws changed, and people in America have no rights anymore, none.

Basically, the illuminati are using kiwifarms to infect the baphomet tranny virus into us as part of a larger chess game between good and evil.

:fighter_lg:

G

The demonic forces to the pat posting forum were conjured by a man who lost the most from pat posting.

He's getting his revenge, one ritual at a time, using every tool at his disposal...

s8XDopL.png

Carol's Stink Blaster

Poot poot poot poot
hahahahahaha

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HO LEE SHIT

the kiwifarms would LOVE this guy. better than nokes. they can have our sloppy seconds

no shit i think it could be SET. I WANT TO BELIEVE

🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔 uh oh.
I posted in the other thread but look at the name:

Salted Earth Truffle

Old Gravy Egg

Adj-adj/noun-noun

Same naming style. Account created 4 months before SET was driven off

T. Booth Willy

Caged heat
Screenshot_20240507-214327.png

Screenshot_20240507-214818.png

This dude is a fucking monster. The shit this guy did is extremely fucked up and I don't get the joke he was going for by using his picture? His case was the sickest shit I've ever read about. He would lie to get nudes from kids and then blackmail them. He would target foster kids and kids in group homes because they had more to lose and were afraid of getting kicked out.. Google it. It's beyond fucked up. But not in a funny way. At least not for me. Definitely an odd choice of picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.