Official ONAFORUMS baseball thread

fusciasomething

Jacques De Gautier
I watched that cunt literally dance around the bases this weekend so I hope he’s bankrupt in 3 years. It maybe the worst I’ve ever seen

JoshFromMichigan

I miss Norm
Angels fired Maddon. Tigers haven't played them yet so I haven't watched them this year. They've lost 13 in a row. Wtf they were supposed to be good and even have some young guys breaking out. What a disaster.

Angels fired Maddon. Tigers haven't played them yet so I haven't watched them this year. They've lost 13 in a row. Wtf they were supposed to be good and even have some young guys breaking out. What a disaster.
How about Skubal last night? Guy is a legit Cy Young contender right now. I can’t put into words how much I hate Al Avila. It’s shocking he still has a job. The only thing I look forward to at this point are Skubal’s starts, watching Torkelson’s development and waiting for Riley Greene’s call up.

JoshFromMichigan

I miss Norm
How about Skubal last night? Guy is a legit Cy Young contender right now. I can’t put into words how much I hate Al Avila. It’s shocking he still has a job. The only thing I look forward to at this point are Skubal’s starts, watching Torkelson’s development and waiting for Riley Greene’s call up.
I fucking hate Avila too. Skubal looks great. I think he could be a legit ace. They just shut Mize back down which is not good but there's no reason to rush him back and completely fuck him up like Fulmer. Detroit is looking like the next few years could be exciting.

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
I was there for Maddons last game Monday night. Cool to see a complete game shutout in person. Also, the whole place goes silent when Ohtanis batting. Havent seen someone command such undivided attention since Bonds.

I fucking hate Avila too. Skubal looks great. I think he could be a legit ace. They just shut Mize back down which is not good but there's no reason to rush him back and completely fuck him up like Fulmer. Detroit is looking like the next few years could be exciting.
The Mize situation sucks. Sounds like Tommy John surgery is a real possibility. There’s a kid named Kerry Carpenter that is absolutely killing it in AA. 20 HR and an insane OPS. Hopefully he doesn’t turn into the next Christin Stewart. Colt Keith is another player I’m really excited about. 5th round pick out of high school a couple years ago. He’s tearing it up at West Michigan. How do you feel about them taking Jackson Jobe over Marcelo Mayer and Jordan Lawlar?

G

These faggot front offices who think that they can put any warm body yes man at Manager should look at the Mets.

Sure there rich jew owner bought a bunch of players but that team can never get it right and they're playing Damm good baseball. Showalter has made a huge difference.

G

The Mize situation sucks. Sounds like Tommy John surgery is a real possibility. There’s a kid named Kerry Carpenter that is absolutely killing it in AA. 20 HR and an insane OPS. Hopefully he doesn’t turn into the next Christin Stewart. Colt Keith is another player I’m really excited about. 5th round pick out of high school a couple years ago. He’s tearing it up at West Michigan. How do you feel about them taking Jackson Jobe over Marcelo Mayer and Jordan Lawlar?
The absolute state of tiger fans lol

You guys are gonna be more fucked with the baez contract than the last couple years of miggys.

What is ownership even doing? Signing a bunch of meddling thrity somethings like eduardo rodrigues and austin meadows to go with schoop, grossman, and candelario underperforming. Torkeleson is all you have

The only thing going for you is that the royals are even worse.
Miss me yet?

D66A564A-4207-49CD-AE32-39AB0850218A.jpeg

The absolute state of tiger fans lol

You guys are gonna be more fucked with the baez contract than the last couple years of miggys.

What is ownership even doing? Signing a bunch of meddling thrity somethings like eduardo rodrigues and austin meadows to go with schoop, grossman, and candelario underperforming. Torkeleson is all you have

The only thing going for you is that the royals are even worse.
Miss me yet?

View attachment 46597
He K’d 12 last night. Best Whip in baseball currently I believe. Lol at that trade. Of the prospects we got in return: Franklin Perez literally hasn’t thrown a pitch in two years due to arm injuries, Jake Rogers can’t hit and is also injured. Daz Cameron is starting in CF today, but will be a career .220 hitter with the occasional home run and great play in the outfield.

Ownership is now the son of the guy who took us to two World Series. Doesn’t know shit about baseball and keeps our GM around because they’re pals and he doesn’t know what a real team should look like.

JoshFromMichigan

I miss Norm
I don't like drafting high school kids that high unless it's some generational talent, but who knows. We have one of the best farm systems right now so hopefully some of these guys pan out.

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock

La Russa is a pants shitting retard. I always hated him for starting the whole pitcher batting 8th thing, acting like that was some genius move.