0791ED75-845E-40EA-9C1B-DDB59C0C44A2.jpeg

G

Gerrit cole getting lit up today
Mustve got his balls drained hard this morning
Fuck the yankees

A083948A-915F-4D7D-8381-E5AB5C18E78D.jpeg

Uncle Floyd

"But now you're getting sued kinda stupid"
My favourite baseball player is a Japanese guy and I stopped watching MLB when he went back to Japan. Ortiz BIG, Kawa smarr.

It was the novelty of an Asian guy actually having a personality more than anything. Dude was a loveable cartoon character.

Kawa is awesome. Baseball needs more goofballs like him. I've had interactions with a few players in my line of work and, Christ, every single one is a dullard.

G

Want to watch Max Scherzer pitch for the Mets today but you need an Apple TV subscription to watch the game. Jews just can't help themselves to fuck up everything

G

I prefer the radio but I also pay for MLB.TV so I'm a little fawwwkin passed w this one, game 2 and these scuuummmbags are already motherfucking me!

Phillies got some kind of lineup this year, next week will be fun
why would you pay for mlb tv lol
Seems a little far fetched.

[URL unfurl="true"]https://mlb66.ir/simulator[/URL]

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
why would you pay for mlb tv lol
Seems a little far fetched.

This has been what I have been using for a while. They have a hockey one too.

Brewers are the favorites this year. Good to see they lost the opener. If the Brewers arent in the world series it is a failure of a season. They are stacked.

Uncle Floyd

"But now you're getting sued kinda stupid"
Mazel tof!

I prefer the radio but I also pay for MLB.TV so I'm a little fawwwkin passed w this one, game 2 and these scuuummmbags are already motherfucking me!

Phillies got some kind of lineup this year, next week will be fun
Right there with you. MLB.tv subscriber for Mets games, so whenever they're on YouTube or Apple I can't watch them. I'm not jumping through hoops to install Apple or YouTube on my tv, and not watching a game on a fucking laptop.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
If you have TMobile you can get the full MLB TV package for free. They do it every year.

I remember they did it with the NHL one year.