• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

More shit that never happened

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
You need to see a doctor.
Why? Because there's a faggot trying to do gay DM ops on me, alternatively trying to get people to make peace and then continuing to perpetuate his own made up bullshit on the other? That's not a me problem CQ. And the funny part is, no one respects you enough to keep the DMs private.

CQ Beans

Forum Clout
"Please don't engage him" why's that, Beans. Is it because you don't want people repeating the bullshit, the lies you knew were lies you put out there about me, so you don't have to deal with the consequences of your fabrications. So you can go and beg people from the Reddit forums on DMs to make this go away rather than having to deal with the fact you're a morally bankrupt spineless shitbag? Nice DMs homo.
What have I lied about? I didn’t know about what happened to your wife. I already apologized for that. I don’t know what Reddit DMs you’re talking about. ‘A morally bankrupt shitbag’ Fuck’s sake.

I asked him not to engage because it’s cruel to do so. At least dunking on CHH is fun because he can hit back. It’s not fun with you.

Turk February

Forum Clout
What have I lied about? I didn’t know about what happened to your wife. I already apologized for that. I don’t know what Reddit DMs you’re talking about. ‘A morally bankrupt shitbag’ Fuck’s sake.

I asked him not to engage because it’s cruel to do so. At least dunking on CHH is fun because he can hit back. It’s not fun with you.
Runny vagina doesn't like when the man who doesn't like him brings him up. You think I can't hold my own against fucking Mustard? Dishonest little bitch, get back to your DMs, do some scheming where people won't call you out so you can "feel safe". Faggot.

CQ Beans

Forum Clout
Why? Because there's a faggot trying to do gay DM ops on me, alternatively trying to get people to make peace and then continuing to perpetuate his own made up bullshit on the other? That's not a me problem CQ. And the funny part is, no one respects you enough to keep the DMs private.
No one is making up anything. Dude, you’re going to die at this rate. You’re naming rats, reading Buddhist literature or whatever the fuck to try to stop drinking and God knows what else. Do what I did. Take a break from this place.

Turk February

Forum Clout
No one is making up anything. Dude, you’re going to die at this rate. You’re naming rats, reading Buddhist literature or whatever the fuck to try to stop drinking and God knows what else. Do what I did. Take a break from this place.
It's a mouse, I'm not Buddhist, I have drank like 3 times in 6 months, never been married, don't have kids, not suicidal. You know all these things but you take jokes out of context to make yourself seem normal. You are a spineless piss.

CQ Beans

Forum Clout
Runny vagina doesn't like when the man who doesn't like him brings him up. You think I can't hold my own against fucking Mustard? Dishonest little bitch, get back to your DMs, do some scheming where people won't call you out so you can "feel safe". Faggot.
Bring me up all you want. CHH can leak my DMs to Mustard. And honestly @Mustard's affectation can do what he wants, too. It’s just that nothing you’re doing is helping you.

CQ Beans

Forum Clout
It's a mouse, I'm not Buddhist, I have drank like 3 times in 6 months, never been married, don't have kids, not suicidal. You know all these things but you take jokes out of context to make yourself seem normal. You are a spineless piss.
I have no idea what to make of any of this. You know how people like us are. We lie all the time.

Turk February

Forum Clout
Bring me up all you want. CHH can leak my DMs to Mustard. And honestly @Mustard's affectation can do what he wants, too. It’s just that nothing you’re doing is helping you.
I'm fine you weeping genital wart, my problem is your pathetic and disgusting fucking behavior. I don't have to be sick to find you loathsome. You just are.

Mustard

Forum Clout
There were more pages.
Whoops, you're right, here's the rest for the record. I thought this was an extra pic.

0a751b98187811d23934dec6bba33f2a.jpeg

Mustard

Forum Clout
Thats not what Dan Mullen said. He also said you offered him sex in exchange for 1 ton of rubber dogshit.
You basically confessed to being boq's leak you retard.
What does this mean?