• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

More shit that never happened

Josef Kuminski

кормить бабушку
Forum Clout
Does he think opening night is an excuse to be loud in the theatre?

Probably yes. Because everything he goes to see, consists of childrens movies or capeshit where the attending audience consists of fat autistic dorks that have queued up for 7 hours and need to show all the other dorks how much of a fan and how much they are enjoying it.
"shouted out like I was in an opening night theatre"

I've never been to the "theatre" to see a movie in the States... people actually shout out during it like feral niggers? Never thought that was real.
I think the only time I saw people do this was in Avengers Endgame when Captain America say “Avengers Assemble”. While we know him hooting and hollering like De Niro in Cape Fear on an international flight probably didn’t happen, it’s another classic movie/tv trope. He is absolutely retarded, fat too.

Mustard

Forum Clout
The king of all comedy has spoken, you're stink, @Cuphead , or should I say COCKhead
Yeah like Cuphead's funny. I told him he's a boring and unlikeable Pogrom Stallone clone and should kill himself, and I advance that personal advice to you Turk, it's never too late to kill yourself as long as you're alive and unhappy.
tss fawkin home Turkster
more derivative shit from the guy who makes threads about the 20th season premiere of Grey's Anatomy or whatever. fuck off

Forum Clout
Yeah like Cuphead's funny. I told him he's a boring and unlikeable Pogrom Stallone clone and should kill himself, and I advance that personal advice to you Turk, it's never too late to kill yourself as long as you're alive and unhappy.

Yeah more derivative shit from the guy who makes threads about the 20th season premiere of Grey's Anatomy or whatever. fuck off
Have sex.

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout

Yeah more derivative shit from the guy who makes threads about the 20th season premiere of Grey's Anatomy or whatever. fuck off
Send some more suck ass DMs, faggot.

Mustard

Forum Clout
Send some more suck ass DMs, faggot.
Molesting your children and subsequently getting divorced cause of it isnt my fault faggot. If I was in a bad place in life such as your's Id think even Norm Macdonald wasn't funny cause I would be so grumpy and unhappy, so of course you're not gonna get that I'm HILARIOUS literally all the time. I cant help you dude

Forum Clout
Molesting your children and subsequently getting divorced cause of it isnt my fault faggot. If I was in a bad place in life such as your's Id think even Norm Macdonald wasn't funny cause I would be so grumpy and unhappy, so of course you're not gonna get that I'm HILARIOUS literally all the time. I cant help you dude
Aren't you that retard that's signed up to 20 different loot crates and fruit of the month deals? You're one to talk

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
Lol. Imagine repeating @CQ_Beans fan fiction of me cuz you're not creative enough to come up with your own. New low, mustard. You're now copying THE biggest faggot on the forums, with no hope of taking the title from him.