• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

More shit that never happened

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
What about when an adult tells you or brags about how good their KD is or how they "clutched"?

Lmao I am ashamed to admit I was a GAYmer. Even had a nice Khaos Marines army with Korn Beserkers. I stopped when I had kids also didn't want to spend 700 for a "new" ps4 that is just a different color with a remake off all the same 4 basic games.

A few years ago a woman at work was crying because she had a flat tire and couldn’t get home, her husband worked there and they are management and very middle class Reddit caricature progressives (we don’t want kids because there’s too many of them etc) and extremely fake nice smug assholes.

Anyway, I assumed they didn’t have a spare or breakdown insurance - so I offered to drive and pick up a spare tyre. They did have one, they just thought they needed a trained mechanic to do it or something?

I went and replaced it and could feel the energy between them, he’s been a passive aggressive dickhead to me ever since and she’s been much nicer.

Tl;dr

Men who “pay a guy” to do basic maintenance work are probably the worse types, I’m pretty sure Pat paid someone to move his gym equipment.

GloryHoleTorqueH

"Now put ice skates on dat bich." Peppermint
Forum Clout
Men who “pay a guy” to do basic maintenance work are probably the worse types, I’m pretty sure Pat paid someone to move his gym equipment.

He did. Even bragged about it with a tweet thinking it made him look cool/rich that he had to (Nikkki) hire movers to take it up the stairs for them.

All its did was just make him looks like a dumb bitch little man baby with soft pudgy hands who cant do any manual labor. Same with digging up a tree root and putting up a fence.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
He did. Even bragged about it with a tweet thinking it made him look cool/rich that he had to (Nikkki) hire movers to take it up the stairs for them.

All its did was just make him looks like a dumb bitch little man baby with soft pudgy hands who cant do any manual labor. Same with digging up a tree root and putting up a fence.

I remember him taking credit for house repair stuff and then Nikki posting before looking for people to do the work for them.

fricklefrackle

Forum Clout
A few years ago a woman at work was crying because she had a flat tire and couldn’t get home, her husband worked there and they are management and very middle class Reddit caricature progressives (we don’t want kids because there’s too many of them etc) and extremely fake nice smug assholes.

Anyway, I assumed they didn’t have a spare or breakdown insurance - so I offered to drive and pick up a spare tyre. They did have one, they just thought they needed a trained mechanic to do it or something?

I went and replaced it and could feel the energy between them, he’s been a passive aggressive dickhead to me ever since and she’s been much nicer.

Tl;dr

Holy fuck. Putting on a spare is like changing a coffee filter. Feminists wanted this.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Holy fuck. Putting on a spare is like changing a coffee filter. Feminists wanted this.

Ade’s third, best husband made me think of it the other day too, the dude didn’t even know what a locking wheel nut was. How do you become a 40 year old man without knowing that? I’m not joking, I seriously don’t understand.

(It was in their glove box where most people keep them) - I wonder how many gay men or women jsut throw them out?

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout

Speaking of weak men.

HOW do you let this happen? I’m shoving him off that fucking ladder at full force. I know it’s Europe so they’d be charged for it and the guy would receive compensation but I’d rather that then be stabbed to death and my wife raped.

fricklefrackle

Forum Clout
Speaking of weak men.

HOW do you let this happen? I’m shoving him off that fucking ladder at full force. I know it’s Europe so they’d be charged for it and the guy would receive compensation but I’d rather that then be stabbed to death and my wife raped.

Swedes. They were the most self-righteously vocal when it came to that "refugees welcome" horseshit. Now Stockholm is one of the most dangerous cities in Europe. Weekly grenade attacks that don't make the news. In Italy we beat these sand niggers with shovels if we have to.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Swedes. They were the most self-righteously vocal when it came to that "refugees welcome" horseshit. Now Stockholm is one of the most dangerous cities in Europe. Weekly grenade attacks that don't make the news. In Italy we beat these sand niggers with shovels if we have to.

I’m going to try and move to Hungary or Italy, I have no idea to do it though.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Speaking of weak men.

Holy fuck man. This guy's whole aim is obviously to rape the woman. How do you not push him off the ladder? Like even if the objective wasn't rape or robbery, if some random is climbing a fucking ladder up to my balcony and I meet them out there, they're absolutely going for a ride to the ground. I've seen people fall off of ladders. They get good and hurt every time.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Abe is getting so racist lately. I'm going to be clapping, cheering, hooting and hollering in all the right places when he snaps and sends a dravidian shitskin back to hell.

It's going to happen. Mark my fucks.
I'm not a racist, that's what's so insane about this. I just think they all need to go the fuck back to where they came from. Just leave a bunch of the better looking women and ship the rest back.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Holy fuck man. This guy's whole aim is obviously to rape the woman. How do you not push him off the ladder? Like even if the objective wasn't rape or robbery, if some random is climbing a fucking ladder up to my balcony and I meet them out there, they're absolutely going for a ride to the ground. I've seen people fall off of ladders. They get good and hurt every time.

I mean obviously it’s Europe so you’re being arrested for hate crimes and your life is being ruined if you push him away, but it’s still necessary and any real man does it with little to no hesitation regardless.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I mean obviously it’s Europe so you’re being arrested for hate crimes and your life is being ruined if you push him away, but it’s still necessary and any real man does it with little to no hesitation regardless.
You probably would be here too, but like, I'm not gonna let someone just casually enter my place and fuck shit up.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
I have 120k dollars. How do I get out of this fawkin shithole? What's the cheapest place I could live and stretch that shit out?

Big yikes!!!

You should surrender most of that in tax. Right. Now.

As we all know, the answer to all of these social problems is taxing productive people into being on bread lines.

I’m literally shaking right now, I’m talking to an actual NAZI!

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
You probably would be here too, but like, I'm not gonna let someone just casually enter my place and fuck shit up.

I probably have the awareness to grab my phone, and record myself warning him repeatedly that if he doesn’t leave I’m pushing him.

It wouldn’t make much difference since all the judges are activist psychopaths but it’s something at least.