• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

More shit that never happened

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
Tell the nice people at home how a few days ago you were messaging people saying you don't feel safe here any more, asking them to tell me to be friendly to you, in DMs. Weasel. Am I lying? Did you fake feeling threatened to get people to pity you to guilt me into stopping calling you a fag?

CQ Beans

Forum Clout
No. I don't make shit up about you. I don't DM people asking them to broker peace between us. I don't DM people gossiping about you. This is your schtick. I only think of you as the bottom feeding shitbag you are. I don't tag you to talk to you. I tag you as a warning to others when they act as lowly as you about how shitty and embarrassing they can become.
Ok, I assume you’re referring to Abe? No tag. I don’t want peace whatever that means. I just think you’re a sad individual. Yeah, I act lowly like we all do at times. Or as some of us do all the time. You’re still projecting.

CQ Beans

Forum Clout
Tell the nice people at home how a few days ago you were messaging people saying you don't feel safe here any more, asking them to tell me to be friendly to you, in DMs. Weasel. Am I lying? Did you fake feeling threatened to get people to pity you to guilt me into stopping calling you a fag?
Are you talking to me, sir? I honestly don’t know.

Turk February

Forum Clout
Are you talking to me, sir? I honestly don’t know.
Nothing honest about the you faggot. Maybe go pretend you got swatted and try and blame me or something, "you need a break, so sad" isn't working when you're feigning feeling threatened and trying to do DM ops.

CQ Beans

Forum Clout
Nothing honest about the you faggot. Maybe go pretend you got swatted and try and blame me or something, "you need a break, so sad" isn't working when you're feigning feeling threatened and trying to do DM ops.
DM ops. Whatever the fuck… Turk, go away. You are acting irrationally. I assume you’re referring to the DMs I sent our mutual friend. They weren’t negative in any way.

I would never assume your situation or however you’ve grown up compared to mine. But Turk just leave and focus on what’s important.

Mustard

you want to lick me, dont you?
Forum Clout

e956739e8a547a913b604c384be7cb81.jpg

Turk February

Forum Clout
I would never assume your situation or however you’ve grown up compared to mine. But Turk just leave and focus on what’s important.
You would and you do constantly. What are you talking about, faggot? All your posts are assumptions and asinine misinterpreting of joke posts. You're such a fucking piece of lying shit.

CQ Beans

Forum Clout
You would and you do constantly. What are you talking about, faggot? All your posts are assumptions and asinine misinterpreting of joke posts. You're such a fucking piece of lying shit.
I’ve commented on what you’ve posted. Drink a glass of water and take a nap.

GloryHoleTorqueH

"Now put ice skates on dat bich." Peppermint
Forum Clout
What are some of those other Rick stories that never happened we got?

He was sending DMs to Hildy about Paul being mean to him and not feeling safe acting like a faggot. So he did the same and acted like a bigger faggot and whined about it on some SFWA forum taking up 6 pages acting like queer little girls crying about DMs that no one gives a fuck about.

Surprisingly none of it was Ekpie Booga Bawk bs.

Forum Clout
Speaking of weak men.

HOW do you let this happen? I’m shoving him off that fucking ladder at full force. I know it’s Europe so they’d be charged for it and the guy would receive compensation but I’d rather that then be stabbed to death and my wife raped.

YOU.. SHALL.. NOT.. PASS!
1000016183.png

Nice shaming your Viking ancestors by allowing the orcs to scale your castle walls, stupid.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
The movie has a bunch of tranny and shitskins in it. Of course Pat "Loves it." The way he pretends he's like a nigger at the movies hootin' and hollerin' just makes me hate him even more.

BRAND_AEN_CULS_189650_NLM_000_2398_75_20180523_00_HD_1104x622-16x9.jpg

"Hey, this is a good movie. It's so good I gotta bust a cap in here!"