• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

More shit that never happened

CQ Beans

Forum Clout
You're so fucking stupid. Mustard leaked your DMs almost immediately after the conversation. Hellhole has nothing to do with this. Stop trying to create conflict for more pity points and sad boy attention.
Oh ok fine. I guess @Mustard's affectation and myself aren’t secret best friends anymore. Who gives a shit? Who am I supposedly seeking pity points from? That ship has long since sailed re this forum for me as if I would want it. Again, you do know what projection is right.

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
Haven't explained what the Boq leak means, I ask and you will not give me a straight answer cause you don't have anything shithead.
I don't have anything because you deleted it. Send me the unedited original post I will underline and explain it in a way even a gurgling low functioning turd like you can understand.

Turk February

Forum Clout
A pity party for who? Who the fuck am I supposed to even be playing to? This is classic projection. It’s so transparent it’s sad.

And @Mustard's affectation you are uninvited to my bisexual coming out party.
Look up what masochism is. If you don't know what that is I doubt you know what "projection" is either so stop using it. Also, feel free to fuck off, you're superfluous in this discussion now.

CQ Beans

Forum Clout
aaLook up what masochism is. If you don't know what that is I doubt you know what "projection" is either so stop using it. Also, feel free to fuck off, you're superfluous in this discussion now.
Yeah, that’s why you constantly tag me. You’re gone, dude. You’re real fat gone.

‘Fuck off! Until I tag you again!’

Turk February

Forum Clout
Yeah, that’s why you constantly tag me. You’re gone, dude. You’re real fat gone.

‘Fuck off! Until I tag you again!’
I tag you because you're the gold standard of gay scumbag behavior. There's no one like you, only people who come close.

You're the one DMing people about me, starting with pragmatic people, and now settling for the boards literal autistic boy retard mustard. You're a creep.

Turk February

Forum Clout
Or just stop drinking. Leak your DMs with CQ it I'm leaking the rest of your gay messages, homo. you prefer.
Again, you're under the impression I need to be intoxicated to know you to be a worthless piece of shit. I don't. You give me all the reasons to I need.

CQ Beans

Forum Clout
I tag you because you're the gold standard of gay scumbag behavior. There's no one like you, only people who come close.

You're the one DMing people about me, starting with pragmatic people, and now settling for the boards literal autistic boy retard mustard. You're a creep.
‘Gold standard of gay scumbag behavior’ Turk, this is the language of someone who has had their mind and body brutally berated by self abuse. You’re not getting better by doing this. Take a break from here.

CQ Beans

Forum Clout
Again, you're under the impression I need to be intoxicated to know you to be a worthless piece of shit. I don't. You give me all the reasons to I need.
Because you and myself have known each other for years having grown up together and been close confidants. Fuck.

Pay close attention: you are doing precisely what you are accusing me of doing. You’re shifting it onto me so when you condemn it you don’t have to feel guilt. For fucking sake, sir…