• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

More shit that never happened

Mustard

you want to lick me, dont you?
Forum Clout
We hada 6 foot tall chinese kid named Tai in my 8th grade class and he was like "hey. This is kind of racist" and I just went, "no. Bran dicamillo is half chinese"
Answer my question what do you mean i basically confessed to being boq's leak? What does that mean you retard

Mustard

Forum Clout
He might be a little miffed with us cuz you cost him a potential 17 CAD.
you need to stop with the retard hating otherwise ill have to tell on you to win this fight. unless you wanna be a heroic martyr

d01c77428d7f6a4c7c674fb748b8295b.jpeg

Mustard

Forum Clout
No mustard! Please! Noooo.

Are you getting grumpy? Is it nap time for Mustard? Eat shit, retard. Wannabe fed.
I interpret "eat shit" as a departure from your careless attitude from a couple posts before. You're legit angry cause of what I just said, stupid. You live in a nigh-british orwellian nightmare land and your arch nemesis could easily use that against you.

CQ Beans

Forum Clout
@chocolatehellhole you are such a gossipy fucking female. I don’t care if you leak my DMs but the idea that you would do it is to quote an honorable man both GAY and FAGGOT. Also, I stopped by that shit shack hole in the wall on 14st. Prepare yourself for a scathing review.

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
@chocolatehellhole you are such a gossipy fucking female. I don’t care if you leak my DMs but the idea that you would do it is to quote an honorable man both GAY and FAGGOT. Also, I stopped by that shit shack hole in the wall on 14st. Prepare yourself for a scathing review.
You're so fucking stupid. Mustard leaked your DMs almost immediately after the conversation. Hellhole has nothing to do with this. Stop trying to create conflict for more pity points and sad boy attention.

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
That's right, don't say anything bitch.

I won this round
How? You leaked CQs DMs showing him to still be doing the shit he apologized for, showing you to be Boq's leaker, tried to hide it, shit your pants, and threatened to call the cops... You might not be as gay as CQ but you're certainly as stupid.

Mustard

Forum Clout
How? You leaked CQs DMs showing him to still be doing the shit he apologized for, showing you to be Boq's leaker, tried to hide it, shit your pants, and threatened to call the cops... You might not be as gay as CQ but you're certainly as stupid.
What the fuck does Boq's leaker mean you dimwitted faggot