• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Massive multi-tweet about Boomia incoming

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
I dated a chick for 2+ years and my attraction started because she had a mini wardrobe malfunction and I caught an accidental glimpse of her thong. I literally fell for a thong, stlaker.
It sounds creepy now but in high school there was this one slutty hot girl who sat in front of me, and you could see her thong in full display every single day in that class. I had a fucking ROD to put it lightly.

866-Ron-0-Fez

Forum Clout
This guy actually believes this View attachment 149249
Its the second time he’s mentioned crime stoppers reward for information on those guilty of calling Pat a fat idiot
View attachment 149249
#Crabmentality

Isn't the crab thing about hating on other peoples' success?

Ps When will Patrick upload thst power point presentation about Musk going to Mars?

Edit Meownaw has quoted your post. 'Nice thst, stupid.' There....did it myself so it doesn't count!

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Ps When will Patrick upload thst power point presentation about Musk going to Mars?
1694200957339.png

• Deleted by N/A
Show…

Officer Chase

My bad joke and illiteracy confused what I meant.
Forum Clout
If you have a DUI you can't visit Canada without applying for a waiver first. And even then they don't always go for it. Canada is crazy when it comes to that shit. Prongay must be related to some high ranking mountie who pulled some strings and got him in? Hope Jackie finds him and lets us know who it is
Apple didn't fall from the tree he said. He suggested this Prongay guy was a killer and Boomia, but he moved to Canada, could it be witness protection? Is Tony Ferrante his FBI name? Is that why Pat can't get anything done? How'd this "criminal" Prongay guy get to Canada?

• Deleted by N/A
Show…