• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Massive multi-tweet about Boomia incoming

G

Retard here, but try as I may I can’t find the “Hildy called someone” info. Wha’ happen’d?
Boomia claims that someone who is very obviously Eric Hildeman using a voice masker is repeatedly calling up his 12 year old son and saying creepy shit. The Boomia doxxers are now at a dilemma, because in order to confirm the dox, they have to confirm that Eric Hildemen is indeed creep calling a 12 year old boy.

G

Boomia claims that someone who is very obviously Eric Hildeman using a voice masker is repeatedly calling up his 12 year old son and saying creepy shit. The Boomia doxxers are now at a dilemma, because in order to confirm the dox, they have to confirm that Eric Hildemen is indeed creep calling a 12 year old boy.

Sources tell me Eric calls every phone number of children he can find. He many not have even doxxed him. It was just inevitable he ended up calling Boomias son. I wonder how many other children he may have called today.

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
A day later and..

With 55k followers..

He presently has 92 likes. 42 retweets. And that's the top level original post. The rest have roughly half that much engagement.

92 is 0.16727272727273% of 55000. That's how many of his Trump Bad, Ukraine Good fanbase gives a flying fuck about any of this. NOBODY but funsters, Jackie and Pedo Hildy even comment anymore. There is zero discussion on the larger internet ever about this, outside of folks siding with us.

He retweeted Dick Cheney complaining about Trump around the same time and got 129 likes. All this shit does, and has done over years, is make him unemployable and toxic to any company publishing or creating anything. He has nuked his name, his reputation and his ability to ever even get back where he was in 2018 much less rocket to celebrity. And for what? To be "right"? To try to get in the victim class he thinks will help him succeed? Just to be a fat prick and ruin his life and his family's life doing so?

5 seconds of googling his name would send any potential media company running.
I have a few pages to go but I wonder if anyone from Kiwi Farms or Reddit has let him know any of this? It would be hilarious to see his response.