• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Massive multi-tweet about Boomia incoming

Treat Yourself

Forum Clout
This has to be a bit and Rick is fucking with us. There's no way he could be that pig-headed (and pig-bodied) and still be with Snackie's bullshit unironically like this. Then again he had an Excel file with 300 IPs from someone's website and said they were of people calling him gay and fat. Anyone who was ever scared of this homo is an idiot.

Rick, my full dox is Todd Hillier and I live in Pinellas Park, Florida. Should I turn myself into the FPD or will you send them for me? I'll wait for the knock, quietly.

Forum Clout
This has to be a bit and Rick is fucking with us. There's no way he could be that pig-headed (and pig-bodied) and still be with Snackie's bullshit unironically like this. Then again he had an Excel file with 300 IPs from someone's website and said they were of people calling him gay and fat. Anyone who was ever scared of this homo is an idiot.

Rick, my full dox is Todd Hillier and I live in Pinellas Park, Florida. Should I turn myself into the FPD or will you send them for me? I'll wait for the knock, quietly.
If we're doxxing ourselves then I'll add that I'm Earl Douglas and I live in Queens NY.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout

I’m and I’m Todd’s brother Corky - please come get us but please take care of our cat, Skippy.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Tony is one of those pathetic faggots who is too much of a pussy to be part of the actual gay scene. I know a couple of these types irl. They are “gay” in stated preference only and are either asexual or use their professed faggotry to cover for their inceldom.

He wasn’t even worth archiving or screen shotting anything. He’s perhaps even more pathetic than uncle Paul.
Yeah I get uncle Paul vibes from him - he blocked my toilet account before I even knew who he was. He blocks everyone then talks tough about how we’re all stupid idiot criminals yet is a scared bitch.

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
Forum Clout
Incase anybody cares, part 2 of the catfish dropped. Before you make quick comments think it through what might have happened and what may be true and what isn't. It seems like Hildy may have been Josiah'd.View attachment 149215

He should make his next mensa meeting of the pedo curious a discussion on how self professed High IQ people are getting catfished so easily.
Then thank his lucky stars he was just made out to be a complete fool and not chris hanson'd for trying to meet up with 12 year olds for 'ice cream only'

NigelCumia

Forum Clout
Screenshot_20230908-140135.jpg

I have, sometimes when they wear t shirts at the beach you can't really tell.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
There’s almost no way for Patrick to prove the person sending him anything is the user who uses the monicker “Boomia” - let alone that he’s this specific guy.

Unless they have warrants to search his phone and really investigate it, which they obviously won’t for rude text messages and based on the internet sleuthing of Eric Hildeman.

The only thing they would do it for is the swatting, which he didn’t do.

T. Booth Willy

Caged heat
Forum Clout
Pat is claiming that this Prongay guy has a criminal record, but how did he immigrate to Canada? I think Pat is lying.
View attachment 149214
If you have a DUI you can't visit Canada without applying for a waiver first. And even then they don't always go for it. Canada is crazy when it comes to that shit. Prongay must be related to some high ranking mountie who pulled some strings and got him in? Hope Jackie finds him and lets us know who it is

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
Forum Clout