• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Massive multi-tweet about Boomia incoming

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
The little bitch who liked to talk trash about us behind blocks has locked his account down
IMG_0444.jpeg

Wha happened? Not so tough I guess

Someone else pointed out - he’s very uncle Paul - sad and pathetic.

HeyItsVos

Forum Clout
He couldn’t even get an entry level office job at this point. He’s 43 going on 62 - too late to learn any marketable computer skills and he’s too fat and weak for manual labor. He’s fucked.
If not for Twitter he had a nice little shitty existence though. His allowance was enough for Hooligan’s and he could just stay home and watch tv or play a Star Wars video game for 5 minutes.

He’s destroyed all that with the debt. It was an empty life, but it was the best he could ask for. He even got to take little trips with his roommate.

Officer Chase

My bad joke and illiteracy confused what I meant.
Forum Clout
The little bitch who liked to talk trash about us behind blocks has locked his account down
View attachment 149281

Imagine he thinks Boomia is the son of a mobbed up hitman and experienced his father dying at a young age and may have experienced other things and he jokes about him being triggered? Meanwhile a fat baby abandoning bum who threatened to murder a family because a chick left him gets sympathy because he gets mean tweets. I bet every murdering shine too is giving a pass for rapes and murders on 80 year old women due to "white supremacy". These people are scum.

Random username

Comedy dickhead
Forum Clout
Imagine he thinks Boomia is the son of a mobbed up hitman and experienced his father dying at a young age and may have experienced other things and he jokes about him being triggered? Meanwhile a fat baby abandoning bum who threatened to murder a family because a chick left him gets sympathy because he gets mean tweets. I bet every murdering shine too is giving a pass for rapes and murders on 80 year old women due to "white supremacy". These people are scum.
Murdering shine made me lol

DominusOdium

Well, somebody had to be.
Forum Clout
A day later and..

With 55k followers..

He presently has 92 likes. 42 retweets. And that's the top level original post. The rest have roughly half that much engagement.

92 is 0.16727272727273% of 55000. That's how many of his Trump Bad, Ukraine Good fanbase gives a flying fuck about any of this. NOBODY but funsters, Jackie and Pedo Hildy even comment anymore. There is zero discussion on the larger internet ever about this, outside of folks siding with us.

He retweeted Dick Cheney complaining about Trump around the same time and got 129 likes. All this shit does, and has done over years, is make him unemployable and toxic to any company publishing or creating anything. He has nuked his name, his reputation and his ability to ever even get back where he was in 2018 much less rocket to celebrity. And for what? To be "right"? To try to get in the victim class he thinks will help him succeed? Just to be a fat prick and ruin his life and his family's life doing so?

5 seconds of googling his name would send any potential media company running.

Forum Clout
A day later and..

With 55k followers..

He presently has 92 likes. 42 retweets. And that's the top level original post. The rest have roughly half that much engagement.

92 is 0.16727272727273% of 55000. That's how many of his Trump Bad, Ukraine Good fanbase gives a flying fuck about any of this. NOBODY but funsters, Jackie and Pedo Hildy even comment anymore. There is zero discussion on the larger internet ever about this, outside of folks siding with us.

He retweeted Dick Cheney complaining about Trump around the same time and got 129 likes. All this shit does, and has done over years, is make him unemployable and toxic to any company publishing or creating anything. He has nuked his name, his reputation and his ability to ever even get back where he was in 2018 much less rocket to celebrity. And for what? To be "right"? To try to get in the victim class he thinks will help him succeed? Just to be a fat prick and ruin his life and his family's life doing so?

5 seconds of googling his name would send any potential media company running.
92 like, 42 retweets, -27 followers.

More harm than good.

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
View attachment 149281

He’s almost as ugly as Paul and has teeth as bad as Paul’s. Both are impressive.

IMG_0904.png

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
He’s almost as ugly as Paul and has teeth as bad as Paul’s. Both are impressive.

View attachment 149300
He’s very uncle Paul - he was telling people how he’s his big victim for attention and said we created a whole category on this forum dedicated to him and his dumb Star Trek shirt (that he seems to wear all the time) he claims that made us all lose our minds. His twitter was very low engagement - single digit likes - and he had nothing of interest to say. Just an old pathetic weirdo.