• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Massive multi-tweet about Boomia incoming

Stent

who loves ya, baby? you're beautiful
Forum Clout
AP.jpg

G

Niki had to have thousands of dollars of replacement teeth put in. Connect the dots.

Do you wanna know how I lost these teeth? Patrick was a drinker...and a fiend. And one night, he goes off crazier than usual. Niki gets the distraction pepperoni to defend herself. He doesn't like that. Not...one...bit. So, me watching, he takes the pepperoni to her, laughing while he does it. He turns to me, and he says, "Why so serious?" He comes at me with the pepperoni - "Why so serious?" He sticks the pepperoni in my mouth - "Let's put a smile on that face!"

• Deleted by N/A
Show…

Officer Chase

My bad joke and illiteracy confused what I meant.
Forum Clout
@Officer Chase If you were to made a presumption (as an outside observer), what was Hildy saying on the calls he made? Boomia mentioned on NPS that Hildy was talking but never mentioned about what on any of the calls.
I believe they were of the nature of "I know that you're at town, state near landmark" and "I know your Canadian address is". I think I saw Boomia mention them saying "the OnA people aren't your friends and they don't care about your family". My source said that his son said that on two separate ones the words "going to get you" were uttered and something about "jail". Not sure what Hildy's play was, but Boomia said he thinks Hildy was showing "two can play at that" despite no forum poster ever leaving a message or reaching Pat.

Officer Chase

Forum Clout
Did Boomia REALLY meet Pat in a bar, and he gave him his book? Or was that just a joke/troll?

What bar was it?
I believe so, it was September 2018 he said and posted his google maps timeline here a while back. If my memory serves me it was after a baseball game and he stayed at the Plaza (it sounds better, not NYC's plaza) it was like a mile and half from a very famous pig pit in Murray Hill, oddly it was recommended to him he said. I also think he said some of the forum members are a bit hard on MKE, it's not the worst place.

Edit: I think he gave Boomia his number for the book, which Pig had shoehorned in that he was an author to their conversation. He then amazingly after denying that happened for like 18 months of Boomia saying it then related a very similar story about some European couple. Either Boomia is a clairvoyant or some lucky guesser to know pig does that if it didn't happen. Boomia didn't even recall that Tomlinson was the same guy as he first said he ignored him when he lurked. When the lawsuit happened he looked deeper and realized that the god's gave him Pat.

Forum Clout
I believe so, it was September 2018 he said and posted his google maps timeline here a while back. If my memory serves me it was after a baseball game and he stayed at the Plaza (it sounds better, not NYC's plaza) it was like a mile and half from a very famous pig pit in Murray Hill, oddly it was recommended to him he said. I also think he said some of the forum members are a bit hard on MKE, it's not the worst place.

Edit: I think he gave Boomia his number for the book, which Pig had shoehorned in that he was an author to their conversation. He then amazingly after denying that happened for like 18 months of Boomia saying it then related a very similar story about some European couple. Either Boomia is a clairvoyant or some lucky guesser to know pig does that if it didn't happen. Boomia didn't even recall that Tomlinson was the same guy as he first said he ignored him when he lurked. When the lawsuit happened he looked deeper and realized that the god's gave him Pat.
Beautiful start to a true friendship

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
Forum Clout

Does anyone actually believe this horseshit? So boomia Pat posted here for over a year without ever bringing this up until he went on NPS? Seems far fetched.

Officer Chase

Forum Clout
Does anyone actually believe this horseshit? So boomia Pat posted here for over a year without ever bringing this up until he went on NPS? Seems far fetched.
Linger longer, he mentioned it before in fact that's why he was asked. He literally posted the google map data and mentioned the game he attended andhis trip back from Rapid City. How fortuitous that Boomia happened to pass through Milwaukee a week or so before Norm 11 and also to guess luckily that Pat would offer he was an author just like he'd admit LATER with that European couple. Yea no chance any living human met another by chance.
You probably have a very punchable face considering you threw a hissy fit over a "secret forum", stage photo ops, and think a guy meeting Pat is a big deal. Whoa lucky him he met the famous Pat and you had to settle for just viewing him at a distance. Next you'll tell me Boomia isn't actually Adam Mucci as Pat proved. Sometimes weird shit happens but yea Truff no chance on meeting a guy like Pat.

Last edited: