• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Massive multi-tweet about Boomia incoming

Honey Badger

My father has no penis
Forum Clout
This nigga live in a gingerbread house?

IMG_4228.png

G

After this Pats whole doxing plans hinge on the fact that the person he doxes admits it's them. If the person just says "no that's not me" there's basically nothing he can do. Now that he's had multiple failures under his belt he is losing credibility fast (lol). Eventually he could have the name and address of every stlaker and it wouldn't matter (not that it matters now). Everyone would just think he's completely lost it (which he has).

"Ohhh drats Pat! You've figured out my identity! Now I have no choice but to grovel at your feet as you piss in my face! My perfect stalking plan foiled!"

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
Forum Clout
Not withstanding recognizing the actor, how do you not stop and think that Boomia has shown you zero sophistication at all and maybe the image of a man well-groomed, professional, clearly at an event doesn't mesh and requires further review.

The same way:
You think that you are so special a HuffPost Reporter would write a story about you approx 10x longer than anything they have ever published.
You believe paint filled water balloons are a valid alternative to a javelin missile against modern russian tanks.
You have sold "tens of thousands" of books
You bench 250
etc.

With his misshapen head, weird body proportions, my guess is that it's something chromosome related.

Officer Chase

My bad joke and illiteracy confused what I meant.
Forum Clout
Not withstanding recognizing the actor, how do you not stop and think that Boomia has shown you zero sophistication at all and maybe the image of a man well-groomed, professional, clearly at an event doesn't mesh and requires further review.
I hear that Boomia guy cleans up well and may even be a 1/4 white.

• Deleted by N/A
Show…

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
Forum Clout
Tony Patrick, OR. I think he scrubbed most of his shit when JGIII dad's ice cream van first jingled around.
@Faggot Patposter, comment?
Tony is one of those pathetic faggots who is too much of a pussy to be part of the actual gay scene. I know a couple of these types irl. They are “gay” in stated preference only and are either asexual or use their professed faggotry to cover for their inceldom.

He wasn’t even worth archiving or screen shotting anything. He’s perhaps even more pathetic than uncle Paul.