• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Massive multi-tweet about Boomia incoming

Forum Clout
I guess the only streaming service Fat doesn't pay for is HBO. Mucci was also in Boardwalk Empire. If he watched adult shows instead of capeshit, he'd have immediately recognised "Prongay."

He really learnt nothing from the Josiah tapes. 1.2 retard overconfidence
He also simps hard for that TDS having actor, Chris Evans, so it's even more brilliant that Fatso was so easily trolled because he hasn't seen anything that clown has acted in besides capeshit faggotry, Captain America.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
Oh, Pat. Never stop being the fattest, stupidest, most gullible idiot on the planet. You really are a gift.

Let's see how this huge reveal has captured the hearts and minds of his 50,000 strong legion of worshippers.

IMG-7997.gif

Who saw that coming?

Forum Clout
Please spell it right. Its disrespectful

View attachment 148998
I've never noticed this, but where is he sitting? He's clearly not at the table with everyone, since you can't fit a manatee in between the two ladies elbows, he definitely walked over to where people were and took a photo, to the point it looks like 1.2 tried to Photoshop himself into feeling included.

Forum Clout
I've never noticed this, but where is he sitting? He's clearly not at the table with everyone, since you can't fit a manatee in between the two ladies elbows, he definitely walked over to where people were and took a photo, to the point it looks like 1.2 tried to Photoshop himself into feeling included.
"You can't sit with us." is what he's told often.

No one wants to be in his photo or have it posted on social media, but he does it anyway.

Stent

who loves ya, baby? you're beautiful
Forum Clout
Sorry, Booms. I gotta give you up to protect myself.

Pat, his real name is Paulo Almondsuphisanus. Son of a famous Greek Nazi WWII collaborator father and a serial baby-killer wet-nurse mother. Paulo was conceived in the back of Hitler's Mercedes. Being a white supremacist is more important than ever. He's here to help you wit dat.

tony-sirico-obit.jpg

Officer Chase

My bad joke and illiteracy confused what I meant.
Forum Clout
Lol. You fuckin dummy. I’ve been waiting for you to slip up like the retard you are.

hey stupid….

YOU’RE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE BOOMIA. MEMBA?

You made the post saying pat posting is dead. But you’re not Boomia, right? I don’t remember Boomia making a post about patposting being dead. But here you’re saying he did, when you meant to say you did…because you did.
No they were accusing Boomia of saying it, so I said Boomia, yes I made the post, but you guys insist I'm him who Pat insists is Prongay, all very tiring. Either way nobody who has ever said it believes it. It's an incantation to bring about content.

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
Forum Clout
"Is this seat taken?"

"It is, sorry."

"That's OK, I'll just stand"

He just wants some friends, poor little fella.