• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Massive multi-tweet about Boomia incoming

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
I think the Prongay guy probably is armed with homosexual stylized firearms like Pat so it'll be a draw contest at his door if Pat goes to kill him, between an alleged hitman's kid and a gay rodeo clown's kid. I hope not but Pat is making some crazy threats and boasting he has addresses.

Edit: this post was made as humor should the Prongay actually be here I'm sure he's a nice older peace loving gentleman unlike Pat.
gjlz10z1g5251.jpg

Officer Chase

My bad joke and illiteracy confused what I meant.
Forum Clout
Boomia taking credit like it's a real thing is a pretty good bit.
I'm going to go with. Boomia didn't sincerely believe Pat-posting was dead it was more of wise guy comment giving that Pat couldn't really get any dumber, but witha little help from his best friend boomia Pat gave great content. Pat will never quit so this never really ends but he's out of most of his bullets which might get funnier or more boring. Either way we need to wrangle him by just repeating the truth over and over.

Sue Lightning

IS SHE TALKING ABOUT ME?
Forum Clout
I'm going to go with. Boomia didn't sincerely believe Pat-posting was dead it was more of wise guy comment giving that Pat couldn't really get any dumber, but witha little help from his best friend boomia Pat gave great content.

Lol. You fuckin dummy. I’ve been waiting for you to slip up like the retard you are.

I'm going to go with. Boomia didn't sincerely believe Pat-posting was dead it was more of wise guy comment
hey stupid….

YOU’RE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE BOOMIA. MEMBA?

You made the post saying pat posting is dead. But you’re not Boomia, right? I don’t remember Boomia making a post about patposting being dead. But here you’re saying he did, when you meant to say you did…because you did.

HeyItsVos

Forum Clout
Lol. You fuckin dummy. I’ve been waiting for you to slip up like the retard you are.

hey stupid….

You made the post saying pat posting is dead. But you’re not Boomia, right? I don’t remember Boomia making a post about patposting being dead. But here you’re saying he did, when you meant to say you did…because you did.
And then to know this guy is a genius compared to Pat is alarming.

TheGhostOfBernellTrammell

Getting my rocks off. Emptying my boulders.
Forum Clout
How many times will Pat let jackie give him bad info before he realizes she isnt helping him?
He's desperate for any help he can get since he has no real recourse. Jackie doxes good enough don't she?

Hildy still calling to offer blowjobs to Boomia's son? Sick fuck should be put away in solitary.
View attachment 148995
We'd be way more faaaawkin brootal and funny than Hildy, Boomia knows none of us are calling him. Maybe Boomia is blowing smoke up their asses about the calls? No idea, thoughts and prayers brothaman.

Now his retard followers are trying to solve the case. Im sure that will go as you would expect.

View attachment 149002
They're about to steal our bit and deface that memorial I bet!

FamilyDollar

Welcome to our establishment
Forum Clout

hey stupid….

Put Boomia back on the phone! We want to talk to Boomia!

This is the 50,000 gallons of milk fuuuugitiiive.