Many saints SUCKED

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Just got done watching it. Knew it was going to be bad, but holy fucking shit this was way worse than I could've ever imagined. The whole thing was a goddamn trainwreck. Felt like they shot a miniseries and then tried to cut it together as a 2 hour movie. Most of the acting was shit and it didn't even feel like a Sopranos movie. It gets a 2/10 from me.

G

Just got done watching it. Knew it was going to be bad, but holy fucking shit this was way worse than I could've ever imagined. The whole thing was a goddamn trainwreck. Felt like they shot a miniseries and then tried to cut it together as a 2 hour movie. Most of the acting was shit and it didn't even feel like a Sopranos movie. It gets a 2/10 from me.
Amen, spoilers nigger! ;)

Snake

Also what was up with the retarded narration from Christopher that just came out of nowhere like 3 times? That ending line was fucking retarded
It sounded like they sent him an email of a little bit of dialogue, he recorded it on his iPhone and sent it back in one take.

It reminds me of the opening narration to Highlander. Connery for whatever reason had to record it in his bathroom and it's still fucking great. You can hear it echo in the audio.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Yes, I love that version too, but only because of how horrible it is. The director so blatantly wanted to be Scorcese and Travolta is so fucking bad. It's one of my favorite so bad it's good movies. I can't believe they're doing a sequel. I will absolutely watch it.
Actually I was talking about a sequel to the 90s TV movie Gotti with Armand. I actually completely forgot (which good reason) they did that awful Gotti movie with Travolta. How embarrassing!
A37B925B-292F-4333-BDEF-37E4F2957400.jpeg

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Oh yeah I liked it a lot. I think that poster meant the fanook version with Gayvolta.
I meant a new one with Armand, I actually completely forgot about that Travolta disaster and nobody would ever made a sequel to that pile of shit. Sorry for the confusion, boy is my face red!
489E0459-D732-42EE-9C67-C5189CED21A4.jpeg

Snake

I meant a new one with Armand, I actually completely forgot about that Travolta disaster and nobody would ever made a sequel. Sorry for the confusion, boy is my face red!
View attachment 8357
The whole cast was great in that. Although I didn't buy Forsythe as Sammy the Bull, he still played it well. I know enough about the Gambino family history during that era that they got so much right with it. Like how Sammy was getting too rich for his own good and Gotti felt threatened like he would take the family from him.

Michael Franzese of the Columbos said that Gotti 96' was his favorite mob movie for it's accuracy.

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
They didn’t explain at all why Harold, a guy that Dickie seemed to really take care of and value, would sit through one “Wake up nigger” poetry slam and betray him. Dickie gave the guy 5 Gs in 1968 just for the hell of it and his next decision was to return home, force out Dickie from the numbers game, fuck his woman and try to murder him? Why even show them working together in the beginning or him giving him the going away cash?

Fucking ponderous.

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
They didn’t explain at all why Harold, a guy that Dickie seemed to really take care of and value, would sit through one “Wake up nigger” poetry slam and betray him. Dickie gave the guy 5 Gs in 1968 just for the hell of it and his next decision was to return home, force out Dickie from the numbers game, fuck his woman and try to murder him? Why even show them working together in the beginning or him giving him the going away cash?

Fucking ponderous.
not to give this film any credit for writing, but nigs gonna nog

O-BLOCK NIGGA!

Ask me about my cock size
Why was this made? So that The Sopranos could be woke by rewriting their past?

Why wouldn't you make Silvio and Pussy the same age as Tony? IT'S CANNON.

Why was this made?

Why is everything so goddamn fucking gay now?

EDIT: Watching now...boy is this hammy. I'm getting mad, like I'm actually getting mad...