Many saints SUCKED

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
OZ was a soap opera for young guys. Low production values, too many subplots going on, not especially well-written and always trying to one-up the previous season. I loved it at the time, but looking back I see it was hot garbage.
Yeah I appreciate that it opened the door for pretty much all the best TV shows that followed but it has aged horribly. Theres so much retarded shit that happens in that show. But I did enjoy it, even at its hammiest and most nonsensical points.

G

OZ was a soap opera for young guys. Low production values, too many subplots going on, not especially well-written and always trying to one-up the previous season. I loved it at the time, but looking back I see it was hot garbage.
It was a beach read page turner that didn’t exactly inspire an immediate second viewing. I did give it a second watch but the law of diminishing returns was definitely in play. That obviously doesn’t include all of the YT videos of Burr I watched. ‘Answerin’ dem phones!’

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
At least some Sopranos outlets I follow are giving it the execution it deserves.

Gotti was better than this shit.
I'm probably preaching to the choir here but if any of you faggots haven't seen the Armand Assante Gotti movie you should check it out. Very underrated gangster movie starring a lot of Sopranos favorites.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
I'm 1:42 in and I can't wait for the last 20mins to be over...The nignog affair was so shoehorned. This movie is truly BAD!
Imagine going to the theaters to see this. Or inviting people over for the premier. I still remember to this day having a dozen people over for The Sopranos finale at my house and people cursing at me for my cable going out and having to call my coworkers to see if they got the same ending. No one believed that that was the ending. Then everyone hated it. Then years later it is considered one of the most genius endings and people still debate it.

This movie is probably going to be impossible to rewatch. It usually takes me two or three sittings to force myself through Godfather III. I cannot imagine the pain of having to watch Many Saints from start to finish ever again.

G

Yep, it's root canal immediately. I've never seen a movie that's caused me to wince this much.

You ain't seen nothing, the closing scene will make you cover your face in embarrassment.
I'm not finished yet, but I'm sure that if they left the black storyline out and recast Silvio the movie MIGHT have been ok.

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
Oh yeah I liked it a lot. I think that poster meant the fanook version with Gayvolta.
Yes, I love that version too, but only because of how horrible it is. The director so blatantly wanted to be Scorcese and Travolta is so fucking bad. It's one of my favorite so bad it's good movies. I can't believe they're doing a sequel. I will absolutely watch it.

Snake

Yes, I love that version too, but only because of how horrible it is. The director so blatantly wanted to be Scorcese and Travolta is so fucking bad. It's one of my favorite so bad it's good movies. I can't believe they're doing a sequel. I will absolutely watch it.
Is this like an alternative universe where he doesn't die of fucking cancer?

And of course his nigger leech family is involved with it to give it "soul" according to his fanook son, who apparently is a giant pussy according to John Alite.

G

If you cut the nigger plot out, there's no plot at all. It's incompetent mobsters at the mercy of a chimp out.
That's my point. It would've been a totally different and WATCHABLE movie.

It just ended with the "Black man" taking over the neighborhood...I simply can't believe that "They've" destroyed the sopranos...I fucking hate white people more then the jews and definitely more then blacks...We are so weak...😒

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"

And of course his nigger leech family is involved with it to give it "soul" according to his fanook son, who apparently is a giant pussy according to John Alite.
Even better, he does die of cancer, and they do makeup on Travolta accordingly.

The family's involvement makes it even better. It's bookended by these conversations between John Senior and junior. They are HEAVILY dramatized and boil down to "John Jr. Wants to take a plea deal so he can eventually get home from jail one day. Senior, of course, can't comprehend that. Ultimately they don't agree but senior still loves junior." I'm not familiar with the real life details of juniors cases but I don't imagine they did the actual conversations justice.

Oh! And Pitbull, yes, Pitbull, the rapper and chameleon who will do whatever song prints money the fastest, did the soundtrack. It's absolutely worth a watch with some good booze.

G

I'm so confused as I thought he had cancer in the show, but got his brain's blown out here. Where am I getting confused?

Snake

Even better, he does die of cancer, and they do makeup on Travolta accordingly.

The family's involvement makes it even better. It's bookended by these conversations between John Senior and junior. They are HEAVILY dramatized and boil down to "John Jr. Wants to take a plea deal so he can eventually get home from jail one day. Senior, of course, can't comprehend that. Ultimately they don't agree but senior still loves junior." I'm not familiar with the real life details of juniors cases but I don't imagine they did the actual conversations justice.

Oh! And Pitbull, yes, Pitbull, the rapper and chameleon who will do whatever song prints money the fastest, did the soundtrack. It's absolutely worth a watch with some good booze.

Hold on, I'm confused. They're doing the sequel to the Assante version, or Travolta's? Because it reads as Assante's online.

I saw Travolta's and thought it was humiliating.