Many saints SUCKED

Monk

Haha, I addressed some of his points about Mad Men earlier. The all white men veterans are rapists and gay in the show thing was odd, too. How many rapists are there? And wasn't Sal the only closeted gay guy? I think it's fairly historically accurate--there were gay artists in the 1960s

It does get ham-handed occasionally, but Mad Men is an amazing show. I'd be super proud if i wrote it.

Greg raping Joan is the only rape in the series. There are a few gay characters. Sal and Bob Benson are both closeted. Sal gets fired after he rejects Lee Garner Jr.'s advances. Bob Benson comes on to Pete and gets rejected. There are only two minor characters who are openly gay. The lesbian chick who kisses Peggy for the shock value and some shitskin who was only in a couple scenes. As far as the black characters go, dozens show up at the office looking for jobs and they hire two. Both women, both become secretaries. One of them starts as a secretary/receptionist but they immediately decide they don't want a black in such a prominent position so they move her to be Lou Avery's secretary. The other one is Don's secretary. The other employees constantly get the two of them confused and refer to them by the other's name.

Dumb fuck you're responding to is too stupid to comprehend the shows he watches so he fills in the blanks with a bunch of lies and insane exaggerations so he can go around trying to pander about how woke the shows are.

Mad Men is about as not-woke as it gets. Roger Sterling sings in fucking blackface in one of the episodes. Some streaming services remove that scene and others put a warning before the episode. @LingerLonger is legitimately fucking retarded.

Last edited:
Greg raping Joan is the only rape in the series. There are a few gay characters. Sal and Bob Benson are both closeted. Sal gets fired after he rejects Lee Garner Jr.'s advances. Bob Benson is also closeted. At one point he comes on to Pete and gets rejected. There are only two minor characters who are openly gay. The lesbian chick who kisses Peggy for the shock value and some shitskin who was only in a couple scenes. As far as the black characters go, dozens show up in the office looking for jobs and they hire two. Both women, both become secretaries. One of them starts as a secretary/receptionist but they immediately decide they don't want a black in such a prominent position so they move her to be Lou Avery's secretary. The other one is Don's secretary. The other employees constantly get the two of them confused and refer to them by the other's name.

Dumb fuck you're responding to is too stupid to comprehend the shows he watches so he fills in the blanks with a bunch of lies and insane exaggerations so he can go around trying to pander about how woke the shows are.

Mad Men is about as not-woke as it gets. Roger Sterling sings in fucking blackface in one of the episodes. Some streaming services remove that scene and others put a warning before the episode. @LingerLonger is legitimately fucking retarded.

I went into "Mad Men" thinking there was no way I'd like it, as it seemed somewhat fruity, plus I tend to dislike period pieces. And I was totally wrong, as it was excellent. Sure, a few subplots fell flat, like the horrible Megan, but by and large, it was great. Roger Sterling is one of the great underrated TV characters of all-time. And both Joan and Betty were total pieces of ass.

Monk

I went into "Mad Men" thinking there was no way I'd like it, as it seemed somewhat fruity, plus I tend to dislike period pieces. And I was totally wrong, as it was excellent. Sure, a few subplots fell flat, like the horrible Megan, but by and large, it was great. Roger Sterling is one of the great underrated TV characters of all-time. And both Joan and Betty were total pieces of ass.

In my opinion, Mad Men is one of, if not the greatest non-HBO series ever and had my favorite TV show ending ever. Fuck, now I want to rewatch it again.

In my opinion, Mad Men is one of, if not the greatest non-HBO series ever and had my favorite TV show ending ever. Fuck, now I want to rewatch it again.
I agree re: the ending. LOL funny, and not in a dumb way. I couldn't believe that some people didn't seem to get it.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
And wasn't Sal the only closeted gay guy? I think it's fairly historically accurate--there were gay artists in the 1960s
Sal and Lee Garner are both fags. There was a German character who had a line like "I make with men...not with women". Joan's roommate was a dyke and breaks down crying over being in love with her. Pete's mother had an assistant or nurse who was flaming. The dyke that licked Peggy's face. I only watched the show once but I remember these at least. I am sure that there are more. Show was loaded with nigger lovers and fag characters way overly represented as usual.

Every show has fag characters in it that they make out to be these sympathetic figures. Even The Shield tried that with Julian. Boardwalk Empire had dyke and fag characters. Game of Thrones is loaded with them. Pretty much only Sopranos had a fag character that was a complete waste of life with Vito.
It does get ham-handed occasionally, but Mad Men is an amazing show. I'd be super proud if i wrote it.
Show literally says nothing other than glorifying a jewish section of society. The advertising industry. Imagine if The Sopranos glorified the mob instead of trashing every aspect of it. That is this show. What exactly amazed you about Mad Men? Don Draper writes a bunch of ads for cigarettes or shampoo. Bangs some random women. Hides from his Korean war record and false ID with plot armor.