Many saints SUCKED

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
I just finished my first rewatch of the series but I haven't seen this shit yet. I'm a little curious, but may skip it after reading this thread.

So Silvio, the character, not just the guitarist actor, was wearing a hair piece that whole time? But they left it on him when he was unconscious and hospitalized? And made sure it was on straight? Why?

Chris was 11 and the Tonys were 19 during that one story. They tell you the age difference right there in clear language, but the movie ignores it. The whole things reeks of laziness.

And gayness

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
We’re faggots, faggots don’t go to Hell. They only fuck other faggots.

so what was it like running with the kings back home on the east coast?
I didn't like it one bit. It was a world that I didn't belong in. So many idiots. Way too many loose cannons who end up having everything catch up to them. I was basically a Bobby Bacala of the whole fucking crew. Except I'm not fat and loveable looking. I'm dark skinned and look like the other scumbags who would stab you over an iPhone. I just happened to know everyone within and lived in the neighborhood where it was centralized. There was (still is) a trap house that everyone hangs out at. One day I was just looking for my buddy Edwin so we could go smoke some weed and I walk into a room and see someone "getting a talkin to" by an Inca. By talking to I mean a cocked gun in the other fellas mouth with another gun pointed at the back of his head. I shut the door and carried on. 20 minutes later that same guy is smoking weed with me and Eddie and you couldn't even tell he had just got done pistol whipping some idiot who didn't do something right.

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
I didn't like it one bit. It was a world that I didn't belong in. So many idiots. Way too many loose cannons who end up having everything catch up to them. I was basically a Bobby Bacala of the whole fucking crew. Except I'm not fat and loveable looking. I'm dark skinned and look like the other scumbags who would stab you over an iPhone. I just happened to know everyone within and lived in the neighborhood where it was centralized. There was (still is) a trap house that everyone hangs out at. One day I was just looking for my buddy Edwin so we could go smoke some weed and I walk into a room and see someone "getting a talkin to" by an Inca. By talking to I mean a cocked gun in the other fellas mouth with another gun pointed at the back of his head. I shut the door and carried on. 20 minutes later that same guy is smoking weed with me and Eddie and you couldn't even tell he had just got done pistol whipping some idiot who didn't do something right.
Dude when you said you were Puerto Rican but lived in Florida (I believe) I thought “this nigga was involved with these niggas and dipped” I come from that same kind of thing. You’re right they’re all fucking bums dude. Niggas that are 30 acting the same way you remember them acting 15 years prior. I have zero sympathy for anyone from my hometown and wouldn’t care if they all died. The MS spics were the fucking worst but god damn Latin kings were the most cringe though. Glad you’re not still there happy because you got promoted to third crown for cutting someone over your beads.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Dude when you said you were Puerto Rican but lived in Florida (I believe) I thought “this nigga was involved with these niggas and dipped” I come from that same kind of thing. You’re right they’re all fucking bums dude. Niggas that are 30 acting the same way you remember them acting 15 years prior. I have zero sympathy for anyone from my hometown and wouldn’t care if they all died. The MS spics were the fucking worst but god damn Latin kings were the most cringe though. Glad you’re not still there happy because you got promoted to third crown for cutting someone over your beads.
When MS started leaving burned torsos in the wooded areas I knew they were no joke. There wasn't a day that went by that I wasn't scared of getting attacked by one of them because they aren't shy about using machetes and hide them well.

About 8 months before I left I was cut by someone at a house party. I wasn't stabbed but sliced pretty bad in my kidney area and needed to get stitches. No idea who did it and why. I ended up leaving to go to the ER and noticed a huge commotion going on inside as I was leaving. I still don't even know what happened. I just knew that was the last straw and I needed to leave before things got worse. I never laid a finger on anyone while associated with this group and was still sliced up. Not cool. I just wanted to belong. 😭

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
When MS started leaving burned torsos in the wooded areas I knew they were no joke. There wasn't a day that went by that I wasn't scared of getting attacked by one of them because they aren't shy about using machetes and hide them well.

About 8 months before I left I was cut by someone at a house party. I wasn't stabbed but sliced pretty bad in my kidney area and needed to get stitches. No idea who did it and why. I ended up leaving to go to the ER and noticed a huge commotion going on inside as I was leaving. I still don't even know what happened. I just knew that was the last straw and I needed to leave before things got worse. I never laid a finger on anyone while associated with this group and was still sliced up. Not cool. I just wanted to belong. 😭
Dude Artie idk if we’re from the same place or not but we seem to have some of the same experiences. Those fuxking MS cocksuckers were dismembering people and cutting heads off literally houses away from me. Killing people and burning them at this giant fucking acres long abandoned property that served as a psychiatric facility for the criminally insane in the 1930s. They would hang out in the fuckin underground tunnels that stretched on for miles and would take you from one building to the next. You’re one of the few ogs left from the sub. I’m glad you’re alive and done niggering around man. Glad that someone here also knows about the life as gay as that sounds.

alkiefuck2

don't call me scarface
I just finished my first rewatch of the series but I haven't seen this shit yet. I'm a little curious, but may skip it after reading this thread.

So Silvio, the character, not just the guitarist actor, was wearing a hair piece that whole time? But they left it on him when he was unconscious and hospitalized? And made sure it was on straight? Why?

Chris was 11 and the Tonys were 19 during that one story. They tell you the age difference right there in clear language, but the movie ignores it. The whole things reeks of laziness.

And gayness
i watched it yesterday and it is just shit, lydia was great and i honestly didn't mind gandolfinis son but they wanted to tell two different stories shoved into a 2hr movie and it doesn't work
i don't mind nigger shit as long as it's portrayed accurately but no, these 60s/70s italians are more or less ok with a group of niggers coming in and doing business.
silvios actor, i won't even blame him but it's hilarious how bad he was, snl-tier
they also turn junior into a petty, pitiful faggot, and jonny was miscast
it felt like a youtube fan movie and you will get nothing from it, adds nothing to the sopranos universe

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
Had to bump this thread again I remembered something else I hated in the movie. I just forgot because everything else was also so hateable. How about the fact they remembered the breed and look of Tony’s fucking dog? Tony is also in high school now, which doesn’t make fucking sense. This high IQ teenager couldn’t fucking figure out his dog was given away? They took the time to make sure the dog was right but nothing else in the fucking show. Fuck queears.

Snake

Had to bump this thread again I remembered something else I hated in the movie. I just forgot because everything else was also so hateable. How about the fact they remembered the breed and look of Tony’s fucking dog? Tony is also in high school now, which doesn’t make fucking sense. This high IQ teenager couldn’t fucking figure out his dog was given away? They took the time to make sure the dog was right but nothing else in the fucking show. Fuck queears.
You don't understand the artistic process, child. Back to obscurity with you.

Funny how this was bad in ways we couldn't even imagine. I feel like they were going to make it a Tony movie, and when they realized his waterhead son can't act, (((let's throw some niggers in it))). And then for whatever reason the film goes into the 70s when it was billed from the beginning to be about the riots when it's like a 10-15 minute segment.

Even the I FUCKING LOVE SOPRANOS SCIENCE faggots don't even like it for the most part.

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
So basically, the premise of the movie is:

1) it's a tribute to a great TV show where we acknowledge and reference, in painstaking detail, minutiae of the past of leading characters
2) and by doing so, we're chopping it up so brutally that the bigger picture is sacrificed for the sake of minor details

I haven't watched this cunt-swill, but it might as well be said: fucking Lilyhammer is, by comparison, a fucking A+ tribute to The Sopranos by comparison. Why? Because it's just Silvio Dante if he lived in Norway or whatever. See? It's not that hard.

This is objectively worse than Godfather 3, because that movie was okay until Montegna's character gets killed off. Even spic Andy Garcia is probably a better actor than Gandolfini's ugly bitch ass nigger son.

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
So basically, the premise of the movie is:

1) it's a tribute to a great TV show where we acknowledge and reference, in painstaking detail, minutiae of the past of leading characters
2) and by doing so, we're chopping it up so brutally that the bigger picture is sacrificed for the sake of minor details

I haven't watched this cunt-swill, but it might as well be said: fucking Lilyhammer is, by comparison, a fucking A+ tribute to The Sopranos by comparison. Why? Because it's just Silvio Dante if he lived in Norway or whatever. See? It's not that hard.

This is objectively worse than Godfather 3, because that movie was okay until Montegna's character gets killed off. Even spic Andy Garcia is probably a better actor than Gandolfini's ugly bitch ass nigger son.
The third one? Not a lot of people like it, but I think it was just misunderstood.

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
That's just what a nigger said, child.
1634312970942.jpeg

Way to not not know quotes from a beloved character by all, child. I’m sorry you’re so stupid. I can’t help you.

RoTheHo69

PULL OVER DUMB CUNT

UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh

I staRted in the fuckin' gutta

it's so bad. Why make the R noise in start but not gutter? wouldn't it be 'stahted in the fuckin gutta'? Is this a commercial for the olive garden? stinks.
He has no talent at all. What's that stupid face at :26 supposed to be?