Many saints SUCKED

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Patsy really felt like an authentic gangster. A lot of the characters were made to look like characters when he looks more like any garden variety guy in any of the five families.
Patsy and Richie both come off as legit in their appearances. Despite both guys being under 5’8”. Two amazing actors in Dan Grimaldi and David Proval.

Patsy is the soldier in the background. He makes his cut, pays his respect and just does his thing. That’s why he doesent come off as a caricature when so many do in the show.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Patsy and Philly Spoons are bit older than Tony. The Silvio stuff in many Saints maybe should’ve been the Parisi brothers.

Paulie came up behind Junior and Johnny, he was Johnnys protege.

Big Puss and Richie came up around the same time they’re both more than 10 years older than Jackie/Tony/Silvio and Ralphie according to the books. Richie was born in the early 40’s and Puss was born in 1946. Jackie/Tony/Silvio and Ralphie were all born in the late 50’s. Those 4 came up together although Ralphie missing the Feech card game robbery caused him to slow down in rise while Jackie, Tony and Silvio got a pass because Puss stepped up for them.

The Parisi Brothers were born in 1951, so they were between the Puss/Richie and JTSR eras. They would’ve been the perfect guys to be learning and coming up under Dickie, instead of destroying the established line and putting Silvio there, since from the show we know Jackie, Tony, Silvio and Ralphie all went to high school and played Football and Baseball together all throughout childhood.

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
The Rapper Bobby shot for street cred. Massive Genius. On and on.
One of my favorite scenes is when Tony is walking in the hospital and the rapper stops and says “Tony Soprano? Original Gangsta” and Tony responds “Yeah, whatever.”. It’s such a a poorly written line followed up by a perfect line. That’s exactly how an Italian would react to that.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
"My name is Orange J. Down with Massive Genius."

I remember a few days ago when I thought the black characters in the original Sopranos were poorly written.
Orange J was a reference to OJ. There are a dozen references to OJ on Sopranos. Including Christopher telling the burger workers that he is being treated like Mark Fuhrman. "OJ is no less of a running back".

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
This thread reminded me that this fag and his game existed:

FC61F5BF-D2FD-42F7-A592-092B26857815.jpeg

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
Succinct. What happened to Dickie?
Sorry saw this late. he was killed when junior put a hit on him. the cheese dick movie did such a bad job of showing the audience this, but it was out of jealousy. His brother complimenting and praising him. Tony’s mom saying Tony only listens to dickie when junior offers to speak to Tony about being in trouble. Junior getting him whacked for laughing at him was just the last straw. Oh and dickies remark that kind of outed junior as gay. Because junior is gay now apparently.

horrible movie regardless.