Many saints SUCKED

EraGodless

Which is a retcon and ripoff from Sopranos. In Sopranos we see Feech laugh at Tony. Tony justifies this laughter as the reason to make Feech go back to prison because Feech does not respect and undermines Tony. They ripped this off in Many Saints. Even the way Dickie laughs is just like Feech. It works on Sopranos because they spend a lot of time showing Tony telling lame jokes and people laughing at them. And showing guys sucking up to Tony as the boss.

In Sopranos everyone says Dickie was a junkie and Christopher flat out says his father was injecting heroin which is obviously retconned in Many Saints. It is implied in Sopranos that Junior orders Dickie dead over heroin and that Tony will do the same to Chris. David Chase just lost his mind. Who hit Dickie and kept it silent all those years? Paulie? Pussy? Sil? Some random character? It is practically a plot hole that the death of Dickie is kept a secret when on Sopranos literally everyone gossips and rats each other out. Even Livia and the FBI gossip over hits. Carmela and Meadow practically order the hit on Vito. Yet no one figures out Junior whacked Dickie over laughing? It would make sense if they kept silent over heroin.
I think the point of it was that Dickie being a junkie was fucking bullshit. The whole thing is bullshit- there's no brotherhood. There's no honor and no omerta.

EraGodless

The one redeeming scene that put a smile on my face is when dickie killed the coal burning italian whore.

The whole movie was made for the new braindead millenials who got into sopranos during covid as it was pushed by the NYT/Vice/daily beast in preparation for the movie. Jews push their jew creation on jew lovers.

View attachment 8556

View attachment 8557

and then the entire story arch was made for libshits to cheer and clap in all the right places:
1) when harold gets indignant about the italian bosses driving dem fancy long cars (yas king!) because his wife calls him out
2) the stupid black power meeting convincing other blacks to fight the mafia (Black power! wakanda!)
3) harold cucks dickie out of nowhere with that a stupida italian facking cunt (thye dont know real italians are MORE racist than jersey ppl? especially in that time)
4)The only time we hear "nigger" is when dickie drowns miss pizza, reinforcing the whitey bad, he got cucked mah nigga haha!
and the final straw was the obvious shoe in of the balck driver going down the one way street for whitey, then getting robbed and stolen by two white cops..... BLM! ACAB!
THE heebeeniss of the whole thing just made my stomach turn. .... yea the blacks just organized against north jersey in the middle of the riots and more or less destroyed the organization.. yea, ok.

the whole movie was "smart black outsmarts dumb italians"
No shit- it's about the decline of America- the Golden years are over. Did the new young viewers graduate at the top of their fucking class? They literally mention the decline in the pilot where Tony expresses his regret at coming at the end to Dr. Melissa.

Also, fuck this new generation of viewers. Can't we just have something nice without faggots ruining it?

EraGodless

Oh. Yeah, there was never indication he had a problem with Dickie, ever. Junior never even mentions him one time through the entire show. Only Tony and Christofa.
Maybe it's implied in that I don't believe Christopher or Junior are ever on the screen at the same time. They have almost no interactions. And maybe Junior gave Chris a pass (when he killed Brendan) is his not wanting to kill Dickie's son as well--- Christopher is an associate at that point. And regardless of Tony's affection for him, Junior had a legitimate beef and reason to kill him.

Snake

No shit- it's about the decline of America- the Golden years are over. Did the new young viewers graduate at the top of their fucking class? They literally mention the decline in the pilot where Tony expresses his regret at coming at the end to Dr. Melissa.

Also, fuck this new generation of viewers. Can't we just have something nice without faggots ruining it?
I don't look in YT comment threads when I get stuck in a clip vortex from the show since it's the same fucking copy pastas every fucking time.

Varsity athlete.

The Jacket.

Whatever happened there.

etc etc

Tony's depression was rooted in that there was nothing for him to really conquer in that life anymore. He already was the defacto boss even with Jackie running things since he had the ear of all the other Capos.

Last edited:

Snake

Maybe it's implied in that I don't believe Christopher or Junior are ever on the screen at the same time. They have almost no interactions. And maybe Junior gave Chris a pass (when he killed Brendan) is his not wanting to kill Dickie's son as well--- Christopher is an associate at that point. And regardless of Tony's affection for him, Junior had a legitimate beef and reason to kill him.
Yeah I can't recall any interaction in the entire show. I think that was just happenstance. The (((writers))) probably noticed that and thought "let's do a dumb fucking twist ending just for the sake of it, even though the show never did."

EraGodless

I don't look in YT comment threads when I get stuck in a clip vortex from the show since it's the same fucking copy pastas every fucking time.

Vastity athlete.

The Jacket.

Whatever happened there.

etc etc

Tony's depression was rooted in that there was nothing for him to really conquer in that life anymore. He already was the defacto boss even with Jackie running things since he had the ear of all the other Capos.
It's also about the transition of being "movie stars with muscle" to just a fat crook from New Jersey. His civilian neighbor openly mocks him-- almost no fear of him (just like Alan the jew who owns Whitecaps). These regular jerkoffs no longer fear these guys---

Snake

It's also about the transition of being "movie stars with muscle" to just a fat crook from New Jersey. His civilian neighbor openly mocks him-- almost no fear of him (just like Alan the jew who owns Whitecaps). These regular jerkoffs no longer fear these guys---
That's true. In the 80s and early 90s, you couldn't do shit in NYC without their approval. Gravano bragged about how Trump would need to go to him for a construction project.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
And maybe Junior gave Chris a pass (when he killed Brendan) is his not wanting to kill Dickie's son as well--- Christopher is an associate at that point. And regardless of Tony's affection for him, Junior had a legitimate beef and reason to kill him.
That was Livia steering Junior. He comes to her fuming about the hijacking. She says something about being upset if Christopher were harmed, but waves off Brendon.

I suppose that's retconnedand now and Livia knows Junior had Dicky killed, so wanted to spare Christopher.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
I think the point of it was that Dickie being a junkie was fucking bullshit. The whole thing is bullshit- there's no brotherhood. There's no honor and no omerta.
No the point was that Christopher was son of a junkie and an alcoholic. So him being on drugs was just natural to him. He also surrounded himself with junkies and peddled drugs to other people. His best friend, Brendan, and fiance Adriana, are drug users. And like a retard he gives meth to Meadow. It takes him decades to basically realize that his father being a junkie is likely the reason he uses. And that in order to change himself as a person he needs to rid himself of his father's influence.

Tony is in the same boat. His father was a murderer in the mafia and passed it on to his son. Now Tony can never shake the influence of his father. Both Carmela and Melfi try to get Tony to realize his father was scum. Melfi talking about the finger chopping of Mr. Satriale. And Carmela talking about Johnny's affairs and the bullet through the beehive hair. But Tony never blames his father he just keeps blaming his mother for his own troubles and his father's troubles.

The day Christopher told Tony "my father was a junkie" was the day that Tony lost any feeling he had left for Christopher. You can basically see that Christopher stated the truth that his own father was a junkie loser. And the implication being that all of their fathers from that generation were also losers. Including Johnny Soprano. Tony is always talking about how you are born into your life and escaping is impossible. When Janice shows progress with anger management Tony sabotages it. And Tony pours Christopher the drink on purpose after shooting The Vipers to try to get Chris into drinking and drugs again. Because Tony is just a walking maniac toxic person.

This level of depth is ignored in Many Saints to just niggers occupy the screen or to have hipster references to The Sopranos on the level of the Star Wars prequels. Dickie was absolutely a junkie in The Sopranos. Just like Sil and Tony are supposed to be the same age. But the new faggots at HBO are going to retcon the entire Sopranos to make it some woke show for niggers and faggots.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Correct me if I’m wrong but in season 3 when Ralphie is regaling Jackie Jr, Dino and Carlo with the story of the Feech card game robbery, he mentions he came up in the mob with Tony, Silvio and Jackie Sr. But basically this movie portrays Silvio as not only already in the mob but being a contemporary of Dickie, not Tony Ralphie and Jackie.

EraGodless

No the point was that Christopher was son of a junkie and an alcoholic. So him being on drugs was just natural to him. He also surrounded himself with junkies and peddled drugs to other people. His best friend, Brendan, and fiance Adriana, are drug users. And like a retard he gives meth to Meadow. It takes him decades to basically realize that his father being a junkie is likely the reason he uses. And that in order to change himself as a person he needs to rid himself of his father's influence.

Tony is in the same boat. His father was a murderer in the mafia and passed it on to his son. Now Tony can never shake the influence of his father. Both Carmela and Melfi try to get Tony to realize his father was scum. Melfi talking about the finger chopping of Mr. Satriale. And Carmela talking about Johnny's affairs and the bullet through the beehive hair. But Tony never blames his father he just keeps blaming his mother for his own troubles and his father's troubles.

The day Christopher told Tony "my father was a junkie" was the day that Tony lost any feeling he had left for Christopher. You can basically see that Christopher stated the truth that his own father was a junkie loser. And the implication being that all of their fathers from that generation were also losers. Including Johnny Soprano. Tony is always talking about how you are born into your life and escaping is impossible. When Janice shows progress with anger management Tony sabotages it. And Tony pours Christopher the drink on purpose after shooting The Vipers to try to get Chris into drinking and drugs again. Because Tony is just a walking maniac toxic person.

This level of depth is ignored in Many Saints to just niggers occupy the screen or to have hipster references to The Sopranos on the level of the Star Wars prequels. Dickie was absolutely a junkie in The Sopranos. Just like Sil and Tony are supposed to be the same age. But the new faggots at HBO are going to retcon the entire Sopranos to make it some woke show for niggers and faggots.
Dickie wasn't a junkie though-- they found some pills on him. Literal- sprinkling cracked on him. It justifies his murder--

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Correct me if I’m wrong but in season 3 when Ralphie is regaling Jackie Jr, Dino and Carlo with the story of the Feech card game robbery, he mentions he came up in the mob with Tony, Silvio and Jackie Sr. But basically this movie portrays Silvio as not only already in the mob but being a contemporary of Dickie, not Tony Ralphie and Jackie.
In the official Sopranos books and scripts Tony and Sil are two years apart in age and one year apart in school. In Many Saints they look practically 20 years or more apart. Tony was born in 1969 and Sil in 1967. So at most they would be two years apart but could only be one year apart in school. Jackie Sr, Pussy, Sil, Ralph, and Tony all went to high school together, played sports, were friends, and so on. And Paulie was old enough to be a father figure to Tony.

Either David Chase did not care to correct HBO or he just retconned the ages because he himself does not care. Either way Many Saints is trash. The ages are not even in the top ten worst things about this movie.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

In the official Sopranos books and scripts Tony and Sil are two years apart in age and one year apart in school. In Many Saints they look practically 20 years or more apart. Tony was born in 1969 and Sil in 1967. So at most they would be two years apart but could only be one year apart in school. Jackie Sr, Pussy, Sil, Ralph, and Tony all went to high school together, played sports, were friends, and so on. And Paulie was old enough to be a father figure to Tony.

Either David Chase did not care to correct HBO or he just retconned the ages because he himself does not care. Either way Many Saints is trash. The ages are not even in the top ten worst things about this movie.
Paulie was Johnny Boys protege. He mentions driving Johnny Boy down to Florida in the Biarritz in the 60’s. So that we know. In the show though it’s kinda stated Pussy is a bit older than Sil, Tony, Jackie and Ralphie. He’s the one who steps up for them after the Feech robbery. I always saw it was Puss probably came up with Richie. Just a bit older than T, Sil, Jackie and Ralphie.
Of course the epic story is known that Ralphie missed the robbery because the hippy broad he was fucking gave him the clap and his dick was leaking like a busted pipe.

EraGodless

That was Livia steering Junior. He comes to her fuming about the hijacking. She says something about being upset if Christopher were harmed, but waves off Brendon.

I suppose that's retconnedand now and Livia knows Junior had Dicky killed, so wanted to
The m

The more that I think about it, the more I realize that most of the people involved in this shit simply don't care- don't watch their own shit and don't fret over details that the fans do--

I mean, how many of the actors in the Sopranos straight up had never watched an episode (maybe they're bullshitting)? And for sure, the big players involved in the series never watched the series multiple times.

As an aside, David Chase's strong suit is TV. Movies ain't his thing- he's tried to breakthrough on big screen and it just never happened. I guess we now know why.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

THE JACCKETTTTTTTTTT
I took it off Rocko DiMeo, cocksucker had a reputation as the toughest man in Essex county, but not after I was done with him!

Look at you! You look like Robert Evans!

BTW in that show the one actor who comes across as legit mob level threatening in character is David Proval as Richie. All 5’6” of him. He pulls off intimidating. So the most gangster portrayal in the show of an Italian mobster was by a Jewish actor.