Many saints SUCKED

Snake

When was it implies Junior called the hit on Dicky? Just don’t remember. There was 0 subtlety like the show when it came to anything in the movie. Junior falling down the stairs like the show was just so retarded.
You don't remember Junior answering the payphone confirming Dickie was dead?

Without a doubt the weakest motivation to have Dickie killed over. I was watching clips over the weekend and nothing about the film feels like it's attached to the show whatsoever.

Dickie was killed for being a junkie just like his son. Rewriting the book didn't benefit the show at all.

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
You don't remember Junior answering the payphone confirming Dickie was dead?

Without a doubt the weakest motivation to have Dickie killed over. I was watching clips over the weekend and nothing about the film feels like it's attached to the show whatsoever.

Dickie was killed for being a junkie just like his son. Rewriting the book didn't benefit the show at all.
No I meant in the show. He said it was “implied” but all I remember is Junior telling Tony you have to put sick dogs down. Not much of an implication if that’s the only thing.

G

Saw it this weekend. Absolute disgrace. David Chase should kill himself. This wasn’t fan service bullshit it was worse than that. It was like the mods of Sopranos reddit consulted with Black Lives Matter on how to go about the movie. They honestly would have done a better job. Fuck Hollywood. Fuck Jews. This is the last movie I ever go see in a theatre.

From the opening scene it’s sickening. “He suffocated me. Remembuh??” Did a fucking twelve year old write this? Chris narrating made no sense at all.

The Silvio role holy shit. The faces the acting...FUCK. Silvio was bald in the 70s. He and Tony were supposedly always close friends. But in the movie he is older than Paulie?

Paulie w the manicure...Jesus Christ.

Johnny Boys character is completely different. So fucking lazy they pulled the exact scene from the show where he gets arrested and shit all over it. He and junior were supposedly these big players w real NY connects but here Junior is a pathetic old man. Your sisters cunt. Nice writing.

The black scenes I didn’t even pay attention.

Black guy walks into an Italian mob hangout in the 60/70s and nobody even looks up. Yeah ok. Then he CLAPS BACK at them and goes untouched. Cunts.

Tony’s story is hardly even touched upon ans they sold that as the whole point of the movie. I could go on and on I’ll post more later.

They’re clearly setting up a faggot 2020s style TV series. I’ll never watch the sopranos again. Fuck all of them.

Snake

Saw it this weekend. Absolute disgrace. David Chase should kill himself. This wasn’t fan service bullshit it was worse than that. It was like the mods of Sopranos reddit consulted with Black Lives Matter on how to go about the movie. They honestly would have done a better job. Fuck Hollywood. Fuck Jews. This is the last movie I ever go see in a theatre.

From the opening scene it’s sickening. “He suffocated me. Remembuh??” Did a fucking twelve year old write this? Chris narrating made no sense at all.

The Silvio role holy shit. The faces the acting...FUCK. Silvio was bald in the 70s. He and Tony were supposedly always close friends. But in the movie he is older than Paulie?

Paulie w the manicure...Jesus Christ.

Johnny Boys character is completely different. So fucking lazy they pulled the exact scene from the show where he gets arrested and shit all over it. He and junior were supposedly these big players w real NY connects but here Junior is a pathetic old man. Your sisters cunt. Nice writing.

The black scenes I didn’t even pay attention.

Black guy walks into an Italian mob hangout in the 60/70s and nobody even looks up. Yeah ok. Then he CLAPS BACK at them and goes untouched. Cunts.

Tony’s story is hardly even touched upon ans they sold that as the whole point of the movie. I could go on and on I’ll post more later.

They’re clearly setting up a faggot 2020s style TV series. I’ll never watch the sopranos again. Fuck all of them.
Hit all the points of disgust with this POS.

Why was Johnny Boy even in this fucking thing. Tony more or less tells Melfi that he, was the reason he joined the life. Dickie was an idol of his but it's never explicitly stated he was the reason.

Tony tells Melfi "I didn't have a choice."

Sil's age discrepancy was atrocious. "I've know you since you were a kid, Tone."

Memba I was in the crew when you were a little kid?

Tony, Ralphie, Jackie and Sil had their own little gang. Sil wasn't supposed to be chummy with Paulie already.

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
yea the blacks just organized against north jersey in the middle of the riots and more or less destroyed the organization.. yea, ok.

the whole movie was "smart black outsmarts dumb italians"
That's why African Americans make more money than Italians, even though they're discriminated against more. I'm sorry you're so stunad, child.

How did you guys not see this coming? Sopranos was already woke faggotry (gay mobsters? Get fucking real) of course in today's climate it's going to be intensified by 1000%.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
How did you guys not see this coming? Sopranos was already woke faggotry (gay mobsters? Get fucking real) of course in today's climate it's going to be intensified by 1000%.
The gay mobster story was based on two real life cases where made men were accused of being fags. One was confirmed a fag and was clipped. The other was accused in public by his comare and they whacked him just because they hated him anyways.

John D'Amatao was clipped because he was caught at a swinger's club with men. Just like Vito was caught at the gay club. D'Amato was clipped without permission from the mafia or the commission because everyone was embarrassed that a fag was in their ranks. Similar to how Phil just went and whacked Vito without asking anyone. And no one cared that they were killed.

The gay mobster story was based on two real life cases where made men were accused of being fags. One was confirmed a fag and was clipped. The other was accused in public by his comare and they whacked him just because they hated him anyways.

John D'Amatao was clipped because he was caught at a swinger's club with men. Just like Vito was caught at the gay club. D'Amato was clipped without permission from the mafia or the commission because everyone was embarrassed that a fag was in their ranks. Similar to how Phil just went and whacked Vito without asking anyone. And no one cared that they were killed.
Kike propaganda. There's no such thing as a gay mobster. (Only a traumatized molested one who has fucked a couple of dudes to cope).

Ladynyahh

Human garbage
I also hated the choice of last scene when the credits were rolling, which showed the main black character moving into a new house in what looks like a hu-white neighborhood. What are we supposed to take from that? A spin off show where Harold takes on the mob? Or some kind of subtle woke messaging?

one thing I do know is that Joe Cumia didn't like that scene solely because the black guy moved into a white neighborhood. The Cumias are racist, ya see.

Man this movie really did show Tony's character arc from teenager into mob boss.

First he plays football, then he gets in trouble at school, then Dickie gives him some stolen speakers, then Dickie ghosts him because Ray Liotta says so, then he tries to get Dickie to buy him beer (with CARMELLA 'member her), then he stalks Dickie like some codependent creep, then he gets ghosted in a diner, then he makes a pinky swear to a corpse.

But they had to spend plenty of time developing Aaron Burr's character. He worked for the Italians, went to a slam poetry recital, then shot up Italians and fucked their hot Italian ladies. Luckily for him, Dickie got shot so the Italians no longer cared about Joey Diaz getting killed.

G

I still just can't believe how bad this was. Had no expectations either. There were so many roads they could have taken.

I'm starting to think after all the Chimp Outs of 2020, someone told Chase he needed to "listen", which meant let some black activists write some of the movie.

The plot is all over the place. There is no real main theme or point. It's just lazy, pathetic shit. Are original cast members actually sticking up for this? I see the mainstream media sucking it off, that should tell everyone everything they need to know.

So many characters that were just there and added nothing. No "legend of the family" Feech la Manna. No Ralphie, maybe one line from Jackie, the future boss. No Johnny Sack. No PHIL, one of the shows best characters. If your going to do this fan service shit, don't leave Phil out. Tony himself is hardly a point in the movie. With the way they fucked up the characters ages they might as well have just brough Buscemi back to play a 1970s Tony Blundetto.

Why is Ray Liotta playing two different characters? Is that really fucking necessary?

The Cristopher voiceover was beyond retarded. They could have dug up some Gandolfini clips and shown Tony's headstone with a few words "remember the times that are good" or some shit, that would have been cool. Imperioli probably had a big say in what happened with all this shit. Liberal faggot. If they wanted to go the route of voiceovers and bringing in old characters they should have taken a shot of Tony Sirico in an orange jumpsuit and had him telling the story of the family or some shit. It would atleast cover their ass for how retarded the script was.

They said nigger one time in that movie. Faggots. If you go to any place TODAY in 2021, where its all Italian men, every other word out of their mouth will be a racial slur. That's just for the fun conversation. Forget if one ever actually had the balls to walk into one of their hangouts and cause problems.

The police just shooting a black guy. Yuck.

Best part, as mentioned already, was Joey Diaz' head being blown off.

I also hated the choice of last scene when the credits were rolling, which showed the main black character moving into a new house in what looks like a hu-white neighborhood. What are we supposed to take from that? A spin off show where Harold takes on the mob? Or some kind of subtle woke messaging?

one thing I do know is that Joe Cumia didn't like that scene solely because the black guy moved into a white neighborhood. The Cumias are racist, ya see.
It was a shitty woke virtual signal moment. He was giving a smug smile like "Yeah cracka, we runnin this shit now white boy"

I didn't have a problem with the movie set against the backdrop of the riots, but Harold shouldn't have been anything more than a small supporting character and was only given a larger role to appease the woke agenda. He's portrayed as smarter and more alpha than all the italians and even gets the bang the white girl who says how much better in bed he is than Dickie.

Last edited: