Many saints SUCKED

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
Flopped at the box office was $5 million. Doubt Warner Bros is going to waste any more money on more Sopranos shit.
Is the box office even a good barometer for a movies success anymore? Especially with chink flu and the fact that it was available on streaming? Don't get me wrong I don't ever wanna see another sopranos thing again but Chase just signed that deal and I don't see them letting him do anything that isn't guaranteed to print money.

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
Is the box office even a good barometer for a movies success anymore? Especially with chink flu and the fact that it was available on streaming? Don't get me wrong I don't ever wanna see another sopranos thing again but Chase just signed that deal and I don't see them letting him do anything that isn't guaranteed to print money.
It is in a sense, you just need to scale it down. The percentages would still be the same regardless of amount of people going. We don’t have those numbers obviously but it’s still an indicator for companies. Either way, he’s not getting out of ruining the sopranos. He sold his soul and they want their product.

EraGodless

They didn’t explain at all why Harold, a guy that Dickie seemed to really take care of and value, would sit through one “Wake up nigger” poetry slam and betray him. Dickie gave the guy 5 Gs in 1968 just for the hell of it and his next decision was to return home, force out Dickie from the numbers game, fuck his woman and try to murder him? Why even show them working together in the beginning or him giving him the going away cash?

Fucking ponderous.
It was $500. Your point still stands.

EraGodless

Why was this made? So that The Sopranos could be woke by rewriting their past?

Why wouldn't you make Silvio and Pussy the same age as Tony? IT'S CANNON.

Why was this made?

Why is everything so goddamn fucking gay now?

EDIT: Watching now...boy is this hammy. I'm getting mad, like I'm actually getting mad...
Pussy is older than Tony in the show-- I think by about 5 years or so. Atleast. Sil and Tony are supposed to be roughly the same age.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
It was $500. Your point still stands.
Which is close to $4,000 today. Think about the stupidity of a ranking mafia member begging some random mud who kicks up to him and giving him $4,000. Like imagine in The Sopranos you saw guys like Paulie or Richie begging someone like Massive Genius to help their crew and gifting them $5,000 with no charge.

This is the same Sopranos universe where Christopher was one day late paying Paulie a few grand and had to desperately rob a benefit concert to make his payment. Or where guys were regularly clipped over a few grand like fat Teddy in the diner. Yet in Many Saints they have mafia members sucking up to niggers and showering them with gifts before getting cucked by them.

Ladynyahh

Human garbage
Really the only interesting thing from this movie that was somewhat germaine to the overall Sopranos storyline was that Junior (I assume) had Dickie killed for laughing at him when he slipped on the stairs. That was an interesting twist I thought. Other than that it was complete nonsense. Gandolfini's kid looks exactly like him, yes, but he couldn't fuckin sell it as far as playing a young Tony Soprano.

LingerLonger

Really the only interesting thing from this movie that was somewhat germaine to the overall Sopranos storyline was that Junior (I assume) had Dickie killed for laughing at him when he slipped on the stairs. That was an interesting twist I thought. Other than that it was complete nonsense. Gandolfini's kid looks exactly like him, yes, but he couldn't fuckin sell it as far as playing a young Tony Soprano.
Which is a retcon and ripoff from Sopranos. In Sopranos we see Feech laugh at Tony. Tony justifies this laughter as the reason to make Feech go back to prison because Feech does not respect and undermines Tony. They ripped this off in Many Saints. Even the way Dickie laughs is just like Feech. It works on Sopranos because they spend a lot of time showing Tony telling lame jokes and people laughing at them. And showing guys sucking up to Tony as the boss.

In Sopranos everyone says Dickie was a junkie and Christopher flat out says his father was injecting heroin which is obviously retconned in Many Saints. It is implied in Sopranos that Junior orders Dickie dead over heroin and that Tony will do the same to Chris. David Chase just lost his mind. Who hit Dickie and kept it silent all those years? Paulie? Pussy? Sil? Some random character? It is practically a plot hole that the death of Dickie is kept a secret when on Sopranos literally everyone gossips and rats each other out. Even Livia and the FBI gossip over hits. Carmela and Meadow practically order the hit on Vito. Yet no one figures out Junior whacked Dickie over laughing? It would make sense if they kept silent over heroin.

LingerLonger

After all the praise it got, I tried. I tried real hard, Ringo.

You can find a compilation of all of Omar's scenes. Season One was like pulling teeth.
Yes Omar was highly unrealistic character that was jammed onto the show to hit the fag quota. And the character is constantly praised as being some incredible heroic figure and a deep portrayal of how amazing fags can be. But he is a cartoonish comic book style character that is more like a Game of Thrones character than something from a cop show.

Sopranos had the single greatest portrayal of a gay gangster with Vito. No one would support Vito, everyone wanted him dead, and the doctor who prescribed him that blood medication needs his license revoked. In the Godfather prequel novels the authors retconned Fredo Corleone to be a homosexual who has in love with men and only faked it with women. The Shield tried a sympathetic portrayal of a fag cop with Julian which failed and then the actor murdered his wife in real life.

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
Yes Omar was highly unrealistic character that was jammed onto the show to hit the fag quota. And the character is constantly praised as being some incredible heroic figure and a deep portrayal of how amazing fags can be. But he is a cartoonish comic book style character that is more like a Game of Thrones character than something from a cop show.

Sopranos had the single greatest portrayal of a gay gangster with Vito. No one would support Vito, everyone wanted him dead, and the doctor who prescribed him that blood medication needs his license revoked. In the Godfather prequel novels the authors retconned Fredo Corleone to be a homosexual who has in love with men and only faked it with women. The Shield tried a sympathetic portrayal of a fag cop with Julian which failed and then the actor murdered his wife in real life.
I didn't write out what I meant properly. I meant that Omar was the most entertaining part of the show, and it's because the rest is so dull. But he's not realistic at all and his character would have been dead or in prison instead of him walking free with kids saying "Omar comin'!" And there was no reason for him to be gay.

I think the best portrayal of a sexual deviant was Ralphie because it fit his scumbag personality. He only got off on humiliating himself or someone else. It actually ties into the story.

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Omar is an incredibly mediocre character and anyone that brings him up as their favorite character isn’t a fan of The Wire. It’s like saying Melfi is your favorite character in The Sopranos or Badger in Breaking Bad.

To prove my point feel free to listen to Jim Norton pontificating about The Wire during the last half of its final season after it had already been on TV for seven years.

IDidThisForYou

Posting in the bakowza
Horrible movie. So many holes in the plot regarding the show. Actress who played Livia was ok, and that’s the only good thing I can say. Shit, at least El Camino didn’t fuck the timeline up of BB. Chase has shown himself to be a hack.

Also, regarding this Gotti 2, how’s that going to work? Assante is in his 70s, and if you take one look at Forsythe, he can’t pull off Gravano again.

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
Which is a retcon and ripoff from Sopranos. In Sopranos we see Feech laugh at Tony. Tony justifies this laughter as the reason to make Feech go back to prison because Feech does not respect and undermines Tony. They ripped this off in Many Saints. Even the way Dickie laughs is just like Feech. It works on Sopranos because they spend a lot of time showing Tony telling lame jokes and people laughing at them. And showing guys sucking up to Tony as the boss.

In Sopranos everyone says Dickie was a junkie and Christopher flat out says his father was injecting heroin which is obviously retconned in Many Saints. It is implied in Sopranos that Junior orders Dickie dead over heroin and that Tony will do the same to Chris. David Chase just lost his mind. Who hit Dickie and kept it silent all those years? Paulie? Pussy? Sil? Some random character? It is practically a plot hole that the death of Dickie is kept a secret when on Sopranos literally everyone gossips and rats each other out. Even Livia and the FBI gossip over hits. Carmela and Meadow practically order the hit on Vito. Yet no one figures out Junior whacked Dickie over laughing? It would make sense if they kept silent over heroin.
When was it implies Junior called the hit on Dicky? Just don’t remember. There was 0 subtlety like the show when it came to anything in the movie. Junior falling down the stairs like the show was just so retarded.

P

potatopeeler63

The one redeeming scene that put a smile on my face is when dickie killed the coal burning italian whore.

Which is close to $4,000 today. Think about the stupidity of a ranking mafia member begging some random mud who kicks up to him and giving him $4,000. Like imagine in The Sopranos you saw guys like Paulie or Richie begging someone like Massive Genius to help their crew and gifting them $5,000 with no charge.

This is the same Sopranos universe where Christopher was one day late paying Paulie a few grand and had to desperately rob a benefit concert to make his payment. Or where guys were regularly clipped over a few grand like fat Teddy in the diner. Yet in Many Saints they have mafia members sucking up to niggers and showering them with gifts before getting cucked by them.

The whole movie was made for the new braindead millenials who got into sopranos during covid as it was pushed by the NYT/Vice/daily beast in preparation for the movie. Jews push their jew creation on jew lovers.

Screen Shot 2021-10-04 at 9.31.20 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-10-04 at 9.35.05 AM.png

and then the entire story arch was made for libshits to cheer and clap in all the right places:
1) when harold gets indignant about the italian bosses driving dem fancy long cars (yas king!) because his wife calls him out
2) the stupid black power meeting convincing other blacks to fight the mafia (Black power! wakanda!)
3) harold cucks dickie out of nowhere with that a stupida italian facking cunt (thye dont know real italians are MORE racist than jersey ppl? especially in that time)
4)The only time we hear "nigger" is when dickie drowns miss pizza, reinforcing the whitey bad, he got cucked mah nigga haha!
and the final straw was the obvious shoe in of the balck driver going down the one way street for whitey, then getting robbed and stolen by two white cops..... BLM! ACAB!
THE heebeeniss of the whole thing just made my stomach turn. .... yea the blacks just organized against north jersey in the middle of the riots and more or less destroyed the organization.. yea, ok.

the whole movie was "smart black outsmarts dumb italians"

Last edited by a moderator: