Many saints SUCKED

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
That was so bad I don't want to rewatch the series ever again. I paused my current rewatch because I was to start season 6 and didn't look forward to it. At least this piece of shit movie gave me the courage to watch something better instead.

There wasn't even a plot. There were just scenes that happened one after the other.

The continuity errors are so fucking lazy. It's like Chase never watched the show since it aired. The Marvel movies, as dumb as they are, are able to maintain continuity among dozens of movies and shows. If Tony Stark fucks a little boy on Epstein island in Iron Man 4, the other Avenges are going to bring it up in other movies. Thor tell Captain America in Thor Rwargarwkawk: "I think Tony is a pedophile." Hawkeye won't let Tony into his home in the next Avengers movie.

Maybe Chase's brain went to mush and he's mentally back to the hack TV writer he was in the 70s.

Snake

That was so bad I don't want to rewatch the series ever again. I paused my current rewatch because I was to start season 6 and didn't look forward to it. At least this piece of shit movie gave me the courage to watch something better instead.

There wasn't even a plot. There were just scenes that happened one after the other.

The continuity errors are so fucking lazy. It's like Chase never watched the show since it aired. The Marvel movies, as dumb as they are, are able to maintain continuity among dozens of movies and shows. If Tony Stark fucks a little boy on Epstein island in Iron Man 4, the other Avenges are going to bring it up in other movies. Thor tell Captain America in Thor Rwargarwkawk: "I think Tony is a pedophile." Hawkeye won't let Tony into his home in the next Avengers movie.

Maybe Chase's brain went to mush and he's mentally back to the hack TV writer he was in the 70s.
wojak-soy-boy-angry-buck-teeth-thumbnail.jpg

Twist endings are great! Just look at Disney!

The Many Sharts of Nigwark 2 better have the card game robbery or we riot!

Last edited:

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
I'm probably preaching to the choir here but if any of you faggots haven't seen the Armand Assante Gotti movie you should check it out. Very underrated gangster movie starring a lot of Sopranos favorites.
Mike Franzese (former mob capo and youtuber) cites the assante Gotti as his favorite/the best gangster movie. He especially loved Anthony Quinn's performance and of course Armand Assante

Ray Liotta is kind of a shitty actor. I like him in Cop Land. He plays a good cokehead because he is one.

I had Wild Hogs on DVD for some reason and he plays the bad guy in it. In the outtakes, you see him doing his method acting bullshit and being a prick to everyone. There's a part where Tim Allen fucks up a take by ad libbing a joke that everyone enjoyed but Ray Liotta has to act like his hard ass character and basically threatens him over it. Everyone looks at him like "This is a dipshit Disney movie, chill out." Tim Allen just looks him in the eyes and laughs at him.
tim allen is a pimp. but also he was probably coked up. Liotta was good as the villain in Blackway. legitimately creepy.

It was a shitty woke virtual signal moment. He was giving a smug smile like "Yeah cracka, we runnin this shit now white boy"

I didn't have a problem with the movie set against the backdrop of the riots, but Harold shouldn't have been anything more than a small supporting character and was only given a larger role to appease the woke agenda. He's portrayed as smarter and more alpha than all the italians and even gets the bang the white girl who says how much better in bed he is than Dickie.
But the funny part is, those neighborhoods only used to be white, and they're only still nice because the nogs just moved in. Flash forward to the time of the show and it's all run down shitholes and crackhoes where those grand old houses were.

Snake

But the funny part is, those neighborhoods only used to be white, and they're only still nice because the nogs just moved in. Flash forward to the time of the show and it's all run down shitholes and crackhoes where those grand old houses were.
90% of the population got the shit end of the stick so to speak from desegregation. And now they're honing in on the White majority states that are left and rural areas. That's why they just plopped down some sand niggers from Afghanistan in fucking Idaho.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
It's also about the transition of being "movie stars with muscle" to just a fat crook from New Jersey. His civilian neighbor openly mocks him-- almost no fear of him (just like Alan the jew who owns Whitecaps). These regular jerkoffs no longer fear these guys---
Technically Cusamano being out of the life is what protects him. Tony can’t wack a civilian for disrespecting him. He could punch him, but the mob would never approve him wacking a civilian for mocking. Would draw way too much heat and attention. Especially because Bruce is a doctor and a pillar of the community.