Many saints SUCKED

G

The answer is in the bottom right corner. HAHAHA hoooollleeeeee shit!!!!!!

If it wasn’t so long I probably would have.
I've been watching old O&A clips and for some reason don't hate them like I used to, even Sam. But current Ant is probably still as shit as I can vaguely remember.

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
I've been watching old O&A clips and for some reason don't hate them like I used to, even Sam. But current Ant is probably still as shit as I can vaguely remember.
I always end up going back. I just can’t listen to whole shows anymore, if they’re still around. I usually stick to the shit I know at this point though. That way I don’t have to fast forward through 20+ minutes of AntH bitching about blacks or Jimmy being indecisive about a sccccuuuummmmbbbaaaagg.

G

I always end up going back. I just can’t listen to whole shows anymore, if they’re still around. I usually stick to the shit I know at this point though. That way I don’t have to fast forward through 20+ minutes of AntH bitching about blacks or Jimmy being indecisive about a sccccuuuummmmbbbaaaagg.
The only person I really have trouble with is Jim Jeffries. He's more of a worm than Jim. Never really found him that funny either, to be honest witcha....

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
The only person I really have trouble with is Jim Jeffries. He's more of a worm than Jim. Never really found him that funny either, to be honest witcha....
First season of Legit was funny. Not sure if anyone even remembers that show at this point. Probably tried to have it buried since becoming a full time faggot. On da show all I remember is being annoyed by him a few times, I really only stick to jocktobers, super shows, CQ etc. Not sure how much Patrice I even listen too at this point.

Monk

I just saw this shit it fucking stunk. Worse than El Camino at least that fan service had a point

Chase should have made it more obvious but it was supposed to be bad and full of fan service. Many Saints is supposed to be a Christopher movie. It's supposed to be shitty like Cleaver was because Christopher makes shitty, cheesy movies. It's why the story is so disjointed and has huge continuity issues with plot points that were established on The Sopranos.

Harry's Manly Calvester

Wetting Zoomers since 2023
Chase should have made it more obvious but it was supposed to be bad and full of fan service. Many Saints is supposed to be a Christopher movie. It's supposed to be shitty like Cleaver was because Christopher makes shitty, cheesy movies. It's why the story is so disjointed and has huge continuity issues with plot points that were established on The Sopranos.
Too much credit, I think it's just a mindless cash grab. The only thing decently done in the movie was Livia, everything else was garbage

G

You know what was totally believable? The Italians and the blacks working together in 1960s Newark. I fawkin tapped out there to be perfectly honest witcha
I mean the head muckity mucks keeping tabs on each other is one thing.

They straight up had some street nigger walk into the back of a mob hangout and start talking shit to these wops. Even today that wouldn't happen

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
You know what was totally believable? The Italians and the blacks working together in 1960s Newark. I fawkin tapped out there to be perfectly honest witcha
The entire show of Mad Men is like this. Niggers just march into a Manhattan ad agency and get jobs doing whatever they want. Whites are literally sobbing over MLK getting killed. Jews do not exist in the entire advertising world. Half of the men are secret fags. White doctors and military veterans are rapists.

Pretty much any movie or shows that takes place in the past is really just some jewish revisionism of the world. Like niggers playing Alexander the Great or Hercules or whatever. I want my nigger Hitler movie.

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Whites are literally sobbing over MLK getting killed. Jews do not exist in the entire advertising world.
Oh, take it easy Judge Roy Bean!

You can read/watch accounts after the assassination and see a lot of upset "white allies" (if you want to use today's vocabulary). I can't remember this scene, but young women involved in advertising would be the exact type of person who would have cried about it back then. Obviously, if they went to a Knights of Columbus hall in Brooklyn and showed working-class Irish and Italian guys crying about it, it would be bullshit.

It is also established in the show there are Jewish firms and WASP firms on Madison Ave, and Sterling Cooper is obviously the latter so that's why they aren't there. I believe that was historically accurate, as well.

One stupid little thing I called bullshit on is when Don's family goes to a picnic and they just grab the blanket and leave a landfill's worth of trash all over the park. It was the writer's ham-handed way to say Look! People littered back then. I asked my grandma and she just said "Gosh, no. You might throw a pop can out the car window but people didn't leave full picnic's worth of trash around."

The gender shit seems a little overdone, as well. I think they're writing the gender dynamics in the '60s more like how it actually was in the 1920s. Shit, Margaret Thatcher would have been a year older than Don.

Anyway, 4 dollars a pound.

Last edited:

fenrir

Holding hands in a circle of N-words
I want my nigger Hitler movie.
I can't wait:

01(3).jpg

Monk

The entire show of Mad Men is like this. Niggers just march into a Manhattan ad agency and get jobs doing whatever they want. Whites are literally sobbing over MLK getting killed. Jews do not exist in the entire advertising world. Half of the men are secret fags. White doctors and military veterans are rapists.

Pretty much any movie or shows that takes place in the past is really just some jewish revisionism of the world. Like niggers playing Alexander the Great or Hercules or whatever. I want my nigger Hitler movie.

You really are fucking stupid. It's like you think no one else has watched these shows and you expect everyone to take your idiotic exaggerations as what actually happened. Quit being such a dishonest wormy little faggot every time you post something.

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
You really are fucking stupid. It's like you think no one else has watched these shows and you expect everyone to take your idiotic exaggerations as what actually happened. Quit being such a dishonest wormy little faggot every time you post something.
Haha, I addressed some of his points about Mad Men earlier. The all white men veterans are rapists and gay in the show thing was odd, too. How many rapists are there? And wasn't Sal the only closeted gay guy? I think it's fairly historically accurate--there were gay artists in the 1960s

It does get ham-handed occasionally, but Mad Men is an amazing show. I'd be super proud if i wrote it.