Many saints SUCKED

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
Yeah that was another thing I meant to bring up. Aren't we lead to believe they're roughly the same age? He's like a decade older than him. Paulie is portrayed as being way older than the both of them since he worked with Johnny yet Sil is like 30 in the 60s lol fucking imbeciles.
I always took it as sil is in between Paulie and Tony. Pussy was also supposed to be one of his best friends growing up and is barely in the movie. Paulie I always thought was around 10-20 years older than Tony. Paulie was supposed to be in his early 20s and Anthony a kid or something like that. Anthony in the show makes a few comments about sil being older so I figured he was more in between. So realistically paulie should have been around 30s Sil mid 20s and Anthony a teenager when sil apparently has a hair piece already.

G

Yeah that was another thing I meant to bring up. Aren't we lead to believe they're roughly the same age? He's like a decade older than him. Paulie is portrayed as being way older than the both of them since he worked with Johnny yet Sil is like 30 in the 60s lol fucking imbeciles.
Sil and Puss both. In season 1 they and Tony are portrayed as all coming up together with Jackie. Paulie's older, as referenced in season 6 when Beansie reminds Tony how much he looked up to him growing up. Didn't Sil stick up Feech's card game with Tony and Jackie? Yeah, the timeline was lazy beyond belief. 12 year old Chris got bullied by the 2 Tony's when they were 17/18 but now a 16 year old Tony is scaring a newborn Chris?

Snake

I forgot Pussy was even in this. This is so bad you can't even boil it down to one thing when it's equally bad across the board. It's astounding how many good actors that were relatively nobodies on the show gave memorable performances while there wasn't a good one to be found in this one.

The only thing I did like in all of it was when they showed Gandolfini's kid a few times at certain angles, he's the spitting image of his father. In no way do I see this dude becoming the kingpin of NJ when he's a little faggot with a weak voice.

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
Sil and Puss both. In season 1 they and Tony are portrayed as all coming up together with Jackie. Paulie's older, as referenced in season 6 when Beansie reminds Tony how much he looked up to him growing up. Didn't Sil stick up Feech's card game with Tony and Jackie? Yeah, the timeline was lazy beyond belief. 12 year old Chris got bullied by the 2 Tony's when they were 17/18 but now a 16 year old Tony is scaring a newborn Chris?
If I remember right Sil never actually gets mentioned. The crew was supposed to be Ralphie Tony and Jackie. I think Tony was supposed to have “inherited” Paulie and Sil. Puss was also supposed to be good friends with Anthony his entire life.

G

If I remember right Sil never actually gets mentioned. The crew was supposed to be Ralphie Tony and Jackie. I think Tony was supposed to have “inherited” Paulie and Sil. Puss was also supposed to be good friends with Anthony his entire life.
Ralphie missed the stick up because his "dick was leaking from the little hippy Broad he'd been fucking." Not sure who the 3rd man with Tony and Jackie was or if there even was one but I thought Sil for some reason.

Snake

@Gay Faggot. Can we please hear Joe's TAKE on our libtard over ANALYSIS of this MASTERPIECE!?!?
Of course this fat nigger loved it.

Untitled.png

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
What the fuck was up with that little subplot with Livia cuddling with Tony?
I was wondering that too. At first I thought it was supposed to be set up like she molested him. I think it was supposed to be that Tony was a good boy who’s mommy made him evil but instead of blurring the lines on that like with Melfi they just fucking shoved it in your face instead.

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
What the fuck was up with that little subplot with Livia cuddling with Tony?
I took it as a completely redundant over explanation of Tony's oedipal complex delivered through the laziest means possible. Either that or it was some weird attempt at the guidance counselor, who has no reason to give a fuck about a reprobate like Tony, let alone his mother's psyche, getting to say "AH-HA! YOU CAN BE HAPPY, LIVIA!!" Either way it was completely unnecessary and only included to pander to retards like Joe who get to point their hooves at the TV and say "DATS MELFI DURRR."

Snake

I took it as a completely redundant over explanation of Tony's oedipal complex delivered through the laziest means possible. Either that or it was some weird attempt at the guidance counselor, who has no reason to give a fuck about a reprobate like Tony, let alone his mother's psyche, getting to say "AH-HA! YOU CAN BE HAPPY, LIVIA!!" Either way it was completely unnecessary and only included to pander to retards like Joe who get to point their hooves at the TV and say "DATS MELFI DURRR."
Yeah it was a very ham handed way to deliver the Oedipus Freudian kikery that Melfi shoved at him through the whole show.

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
@Gay Faggot. Can we please hear Joe's TAKE on our libtard over ANALYSIS of this MASTERPIECE!?!?
As always you can’t even FORMULATE your own opinions WITHOUT me. The movie was GREAT. Really got the Sopranos summed up in a bow NICELY. Something you MORONS don’t understand is they didn’t have the LIBERTY of multiple seasons and HOURS to tell the story.

My favorite part? When everyone is BUSTING each other’s balls at the table. That’s exactly how it used to be. One guy starts getting it then it SWITCHES. If someone goes too far they APOLOGIZE or get their ass beat. Not like today. Where COWARDS like you say whatever you want and HIDE in your ANONYMITY. Fucking pussies.🤣🤣🤣

You guys can keep being mad because of your “CONTINUITY” and I’ll keep enjoying a throw back to a time in history I LIVED. You morons never got what the Sopranos is even about. Your FAMILY. Tony, Dickie, Sil, Paulie, etc they’re all just guys trying to help their families. You wouldn’t know. You don’t have any.😉😉😉

Gonna talk about this GREAT flick with my lil BRO over a beer now. You guys keep being mad. I’ll keep on being the Boss of this family.😎😎😎
#LaFamiglia #CumiaClan #Sopranos

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
As always you can’t even FORMULATE your own opinions WITHOUT me. The movie was GREAT. Really got the Sopranos summed up in a bow NICELY. Something you MORONS don’t understand is they didn’t have the LIBERTY of multiple seasons and HOURS to tell the story.

My favorite part? When everyone is BUSTING each other’s balls at the table. That’s exactly how it used to be. One guy starts getting it then it SWITCHES. If someone goes too far they APOLOGIZE or get their ass beat. Not like today. Where COWARDS like you say whatever you want and HIDE in your ANONYMITY. Fucking pussies.🤣🤣🤣

You guys can keep being mad because of your “CONTINUITY” and I’ll keep enjoying a throw back to a time in history I LIVED. You morons never got what the Sopranos is even about. Your FAMILY. Tony, Dickie, Sil, Paulie, etc they’re all just guys trying to help their families. You wouldn’t know. You don’t have any.😉😉😉

Gonna talk about this GREAT flick with my lil BRO over a beer now. You guys keep being mad. I’ll keep on being the Boss of this family.😎😎😎
#LaFamiglia #CumiaClan #Sopranos
Fuck me I'm dyin ova here. That was perfect.

Snake

It was the one time he could remember his psycho bitch mother showing him real affection and therefore one of his happiest memories. And because she's Borderline she couldn't face hearing it. It wasn't any deep point.
That's what I had thought when I first watched it but after rethinking it, it comes off just as Melfi talked about. Really came off as a forced scene they had to get across.

Snake

My wife was listening to this as I was watching it and she just made an excellent point. It's not really a stretch but hear it out.

Young Livia they used on the show was far better than this. The reason being, Vera is trying to portray old Livia's persona while the young Livia on the show was the monster that Tony talked about during the show who was crazy and would threaten him with a knife, who later in life becomes a somber guilting black hole.