Many saints SUCKED

bumbum8

It died on the vine
Fuck this. Couldn't make it past the "That's Tony Soprano. He's my uncle. He choked me. Remember that?"

I refuse to acknowledge its existence past that. I honestly think reddit Sopranos fans could have come up with better, at least they'd be 'tistic enough to get dates and timelines right and not make it about some other shit.

Fuck David Chase and fuck whoever greenlit this piece of shit.

G

Shot in the back of the head unloading furniture from the back of his trunk. Next scene Junior gets a phone call telling him "It's done." Junior was butt-hurt (pun intended) because Dickie laughed at him when he hurt himself from a slip-and-fall on a wet set of steps.
Now that I think about it that’s in line with the anti climactic nature of The Sopranos. Still this movie sounds gay and faggot.

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
Now that I think about it that’s in line with the anti climactic nature of The Sopranos. Still this movie sounds gay and faggot.
That part of the ending wasn’t bad. They have Tony go to fucking holstens to meet dickie the day after dickie is killed, they start queuing up the fucking music from the show it’s just a horrible overall ending. It’s like they had to squeeze in as many remember these?!?!? At the end. They already fucked up names and original stories. They reshot an entire flashback scene from the show and changed shit.

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
I was pissed when I saw the goomah sleeping with the black guy, especially how they set her up to be a strong independent women and blah blah shalom. Chase sucks at writing black characters. Theres zero nuance to them. I thought frank Lucas was gonna be massive genius' dad or something.

But that shit got redeemed when Dickie found out about the infidelity, called him a nigger, and then brutally drowned his goomah in the deep blue sea. It showed that A.) The movie had balls and B.) Despite killing his father to avenge his mother he was still an abusive piece of shit.

That fuckin terminator 2 shit at the end though. Madon.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Rumor is that a new Sopranos show is literally days away from being announced. Chase just signed a deal with HBO Max. So expect more awful Sopranos tie-ins in the future. Like if David Chase wanted to make a movie about Woodstock or Ancient Rome it would basically have to have the Sopranos tied into it as much as possible. Even George Lucas was able to make non-Star Wars movies. But looks like David Chase will bleed The Sopranos completely dry.

This was supposed to be a movie about the Newark riots. Race riots. Instead HBO said they would rather have a Sopranos prequel. So Chase just mashed his Newark riot's script with Sopranos references in the laziest ways possible. Including timelines and stories that make absolutely no sense. This is movie is also anachronistic in that the nigger characters act like modern BLM activists. The characters talk and act like it is 2020. And the narration was groan inducing.

If this was a Newark riot movie I would give it a 2/10 for all the nigger worship. But for a Sopranos movie this basically makes The Sopranos into another faggy woke cinematic universe like Marvel comics. 0/10. Not sure if I will ever watch The Sopranos again. I will never recommend anyone watch The Sopranos either.

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
I was pissed when I saw the goomah sleeping with the black guy, especially how they set her up to be a strong independent women and blah blah shalom. Chase sucks at writing black characters. Theres zero nuance to them. I thought frank Lucas was gonna be massive genius' dad or something.

But that shit got redeemed when Dickie found out about the infidelity, called him a nigger, and then brutally drowned his goomah in the deep blue sea. It showed that A.) The movie had balls and B.) Despite killing his father to avenge his mother he was still an abusive piece of shit.

That fuckin terminator 2 shit at the end though. Madon.
The black shit is all I could think about during the movies. Why the fuck was he trying to write black characters when it’s one of the biggest criticisms of his show? He can write Italians dumb racism towards them incredibly well but can’t write a black character for shit. Why the fuck would half your story be about one? None of these wops called any of them shines, niggers, coons, moulignans except for Dicky. They even changed Johnny Boys line in the flashback from the original show so it wasn’t as racist.

G

That part of the ending wasn’t bad. They have Tony go to fucking holstens to meet dickie the day after dickie is killed, they start queuing up the fucking music from the show it’s just a horrible overall ending. It’s like they had to squeeze in as many remember these?!?!? At the end. They already fucked up names and original stories. They reshot an entire flashback scene from the show and changed shit.
What scene was that? Btw you’re sexy when you’re all amped up like this.

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
The black shit is all I could think about during the movies. Why the fuck was he trying to write black characters when it’s one of the biggest criticisms of his show? He can write Italians dumb racism towards them incredibly well but can’t write a black character for shit. Why the fuck would half your story be about one? None of these wops called any of them shines, niggers, coons, moulignans except for Dicky. They even changed Johnny Boys line in the flashback from the original show so it wasn’t as racist.
Yeah, when you're trying to document a racially tense period of history it helps to be accurate and unflinching in your portrayal of it. It sounds crazy to complain a movie isn't racist enough but this one genuinely was. It's obviously not just Many Saints that has done this either. Think of how many Nazis you've seen in recent movies that never say nigger. Even that movie Shot Caller, they had to use the word "toad." An Aryan prison gang calling black people toads. Wtf. It discounts the experiences of those who have endured racism in my opinion.

G

Johnny asked why there were shines living on his block when he got back. Paulie and Diaz had a couple of zingers. Also the riots were just as focused on blacks looting as they were on cop/national guard brutality. I expected it to be a lot more pozzed. It's not like the original show was 1 dimensional "racist." The black guys who car jack the family "Fuckin niggers...who else?" And then cut to Tony looking at photos of the cars they stole for him.

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
What scene was that? Btw you’re sexy when you’re all amped up like this.
There’s a flashback sequence to when Anthony hides in the trunk of the car to see where his dad and Janice go. He then takes the bus there next time and gets harassed by black kids. In the movie they redo this where Anthony is just there, Janice and Johnny boy see him, and Johnny Boy when gets arrested says why don’t go arrest some ditsoons or something when in the show I think he calls them moulignans. It’s not a separate incident because the guy that gets shot is done in the exact same way along with how junior and Johnny boy are taken away.

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
Johnny asked why there were shines living on his block when he got back. Paulie and Diaz had a couple of zingers. Also the riots were just as focused on blacks looting as they were on cop/national guard brutality. I expected it to be a lot more pozzed. It's not like the original show was 1 dimensional "racist." The black guys who car jack the family "Fuckin niggers...who else?" And then cut to Tony looking at photos of the cars they stole for him.
My point is the language wasn’t authentic. I’m not saying there should just be scenes of black on black crime like was really happening back then, I’m saying they wouldn’t be holding their tongues. Somehow the Italians from 50 years ago are less racist than the Italians from today. Part of what made the sopranos perfect is how well he portrayed wops and their racism. That scene is one of my favorites in the whole show as well. I didn’t want Paulie walnuts saying “Hey T, what’s with all these uppity niggers?” As much as I didn’t want him never saying anything beyond corporate accepted racism.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Yeah, when you're trying to document a racially tense period of history it helps to be accurate and unflinching in your portrayal of it. It sounds crazy to complain a movie isn't racist enough but this one genuinely was. It's obviously not just Many Saints that has done this either. Think of how many Nazis you've seen in recent movies that never say nigger. Even that movie Shot Caller, they had to use the word "toad." An Aryan prison gang calling black people toads. Wtf. It discounts the experiences of those who have endured racism in my opinion.
This is why OZ is such a great show. Everyone was racist and hated fags. Even guys that were raping other guys in prison called their victims 'fags'. And everyone said 'nigger' including other niggers. Same with Generation Kill.

But this is all nothing compared to the movies and shows about like Ancient Rome or Greece or the British monarchy where every other person is a mud.

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
This is why OZ is such a great show. Everyone was racist and hated fags. Even guys that were raping other guys in prison called their victims 'fags'. And everyone said 'nigger' including other niggers. Same with Generation Kill.

But this is all nothing compared to the movies and shows about like Ancient Rome or Greece or the British monarchy where every other person is a mud.
god I need to finally watch OZ

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
I also thought Dickies alcoholism and addiction issues were handled very poorly. They made a point to show him drinking occasionally in the movie but the whole thing felt like an afterthought. I expected to see more of his and his wife's relationship and how much of a lush she was. The goomah stuff could've taken a backseat to that imo.

Snake

I just finished it. I don't even know what the say. I covered my face in horror with the pinky swear shot and hearing Alabama 3 kick in.

This unequicivally was the worst prequel of all prequels. Completely tone deaf to what the show was, with a completely disjointed boring "story."

YOUR SISTER'S CUNT YOUR SISTER'S CUNT YOUR SISTER'S CUNT

WE FUCKING HEARD YOU THE FIRST TIME YOU PANDERING TO YOUTUBE COMMENT THREADS FAGGOT

But, this in no way affects the show. It is so incomprehensibly bad that you can't even put it in the same conversation.

G

I also thought Dickies alcoholism and addiction issues were handled very poorly. They made a point to show him drinking occasionally in the movie but the whole thing felt like an afterthought. I expected to see more of his and his wife's relationship and how much of a lush she was. The goomah stuff could've taken a backseat to that imo.
I took it like the nutjob pills that were found on his corpse but were for Livia became part of the legend that he was a junkie when he actually wasn't, highlighting what a dishonest bunch of gossiping hens these "wiseguys" actually are.

Snake

I'd rather use the two hours I just wasted and see a film based on my Sopranos x ONA universe.

17.jpg
1.jpg
21.jpg

Snake

Bullshit. The whites were always the bad guys unless they hated other whites. The Aryans were portrayed as actual Nazis which is nonsense.

Still gotta admit Adebisi was based as fuck. Alvarez was still my favorite character despite that being everyone else’s, too.
I love OZ, but this is completely correct. White Supremacist's aren't going to kill and rape their own. Schillinger is a cartoon of a Nazi while 75 IQ niggers are portrayed as virtuous.