Many saints SUCKED

Snake

The "fan 🏳️‍🌈" service in this was nauseating. The incessant callbacks that had all the subtly of a train crashing into a plane. Gandolfini sounding like a waterhead to try and imitate his father. Liotta's face was borrowed from Cenobite. The cuckoldry. The rib shattering murder of his girlfriend who drowns in five seconds. The predictable dull ending. The use of Holsten's fucking twice in the film. Fucking yuck.

I was moaning and pausing this thing throughout.

Last edited:

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Bullshit. The whites were always the bad guys unless they hated other whites. The Aryans were portrayed as actual Nazis which is nonsense.

Still gotta admit Adebisi was based as fuck. Alvarez was still my favorite character despite that being everyone else’s, too.
Hello? The show was about people who committed mass murders, rapes, arson, and were criminals. Same with The Shield and The Sopranos? You think Tony Soprano was moral? He was a loser criminal. The Shield begins with whites murdering a white cop. Sopranos begins and ends with whites killing other whites over scraps of money.

OZ was about how liberal fags were trying to make prisons all about rehab and prisoner welfare. And how it always fails because violent prisoners can never change. Prison makes them even worse. No prisoner on the show was supposed to be likeable. The most normal person at the start of the show, Beecher, essentially becomes an animal by the end. Which is a contrast to the faggy Hollywood prison movies like Shawshawnk.

G

I love OZ, but this is completely correct. White Supremacist's aren't going to kill and rape their own. Schillinger is a cartoon of a Nazi while 75 IQ niggers are portrayed as virtuous.
The concept was actually pretty good. The most dangerous inmates put in minimum security. Kind of like the worst ghetto ever created that allowed for some interesting stories, believable or not.

I love how much the fact that these fucking insane white gangbangers (not that they’d call themselves that...I’m guessing) and their influence bother people that have nothing to do with prison life.

Ghetto cracker trailer types who have nothing to do with the delicate sensibilities of liberal dunskis but who manage to gain a foothold in the prison system seems to be a problem to them. As if a lack of opportunity means anything if you’re white. And now I sound like a left wing faggot. Bah.

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
The "fan 🏳️‍🌈" service in this was nauseating. The incessant callbacks that had all the subtly of a train crashing into a plane. Gandolfini sounding like a waterhead to try and imitate his father. Liotta's face was borrowed from Cenobite. The cuckoldry. The rib shattering murder of his girlfriend who drowns in five seconds. The predictable dull ending. The use of Holsten's fucking twice in the film. Fucking yuck.

I was moaning and pausing this thing throughout.
I’m convinced he didn’t even rewatch or go over his own creation. Half the fan service shit isn’t even the right people or even the right timeline. I watched it while I was working and I said “Are you fucking kidding me?” out loud around my coworkers after junior said “Your sisters cunt!”. I’m still amazed he re shot a scene they did in the original show. The fucking balls.

Snake

I’m convinced he didn’t even rewatch or go over his own creation. Half the fan service shit isn’t even the right people or even the right timeline. I watched it while I was working and I said “Are you fucking kidding me?” out loud around my coworkers after junior said “Your sisters cunt!”. I’m still amazed he re shot a scene they did in the original show. The fucking balls.
Complete disregard for the timeline. Tony ages like 15 years in 4.

Who was David Chase's character? I can't find a credit for him as he's at the funeral for plastic face Liotta. They also mentioned Eckley at the funeral.

And reusing the twin angle a-fucking-gain? You only get one pass for that. They only brought that actor back because they liked what he did in a short role.

Udders

Great food
I just finished it. I don't even know what the say. I covered my face in horror with the pinky swear shot and hearing Alabama 3 kick in.

This unequicivally was the worst prequel of all prequels. Completely tone deaf to what the show was, with a completely disjointed boring "story."

YOUR SISTER'S CUNT YOUR SISTER'S CUNT YOUR SISTER'S CUNT

WE FUCKING HEARD YOU THE FIRST TIME YOU PANDERING TO YOUTUBE COMMENT THREADS FAGGOT

But, this in no way affects the show. It is so incomprehensibly bad that you can't even put it in the same conversation.
Agree, it was...not good. Very disjointed story. A movie is too short to explore Sopranos' characters properly. With limited time we get the Greatest Hits version of the characters, which feels cheap and forced. We're not really shown how or why Dickie and Tony were close, we're just told they are. Too much 'Hey, remember that?' Chase should've just made a movie about the Newark riots without trying to tie Sopranos into it because its half-assed at both. Whats her name was really good playing Livia.

G

Hello? The show was about people who committed mass murders, rapes, arson, and were criminals. Same with The Shield and The Sopranos? You think Tony Soprano was moral? He was a loser criminal. The Shield begins with whites murdering a white cop. Sopranos begins and ends with whites killing other whites over scraps of money.

OZ was about how liberal fags were trying to make prisons all about rehab and prisoner welfare. And how it always fails because violent prisoners can never change. Prison makes them even worse. No prisoner on the show was supposed to be likeable. The most normal person at the start of the show, Beecher, essentially becomes an animal by the end. Which is a contrast to the faggy Hollywood prison movies like Shawshawnk.
Yeah, there’s no underpinning of fucking bias here. It’s not like I’ve been inundated with theses ideas about my race since birth.

Nice Alicia Silverstone HELLO?! btw, stupid. Even all the white guy ‘heroes’ are emasculated queers or liberal try hards.

Nice [Insert insult befitting such buffoonery], mutton head.

tl;dr gay

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
Complete disregard for the timeline. Tony ages like 15 years in 4.

Who was David Chase's character? I can't find a credit for him as he's at the funeral for plastic face Liotta. They also mentioned Eckley at the funeral.

And reusing the twin angle a-fucking-gain? You only get one pass for that. They only brought that actor back because they liked what he did in a short role.
I’m not sure didn’t even know he played a character. Them mentioning Eckly raised my ears too. Johnny boy was supposed to have paid for him to be at the home or whatever already. How would Tony not fucking know about him if that wasn’t the case? Ray Liotta was another are you fucking kidding me. He was so bad in this and they fucking doubled down on him. His character is almost as bad as his acting. He knocked his wife down the stairs so now I’m ok with Dicki killing his own dad? AJ fucking walked away when his dumb mom fell down the stairs and I wanted him dead more.

Snake

I’m not sure didn’t even know he played a character. Them mentioning Eckly raised my ears too. Johnny boy was supposed to have paid for him to be at the home or whatever already. How would Tony not fucking know about him if that wasn’t the case? Ray Liotta was another are you fucking kidding me. He was so bad in this and they fucking doubled down on him. His character is almost as bad as his acting. He knocked his wife down the stairs so now I’m ok with Dicki killing his own dad? AJ fucking walked away when his dumb mom fell down the stairs and I wanted him dead more.
And why did they go with the angle that Joanne can't have kids LIKE FUCKING ADRIANA? REMEMBER THAT FROM THE SHOW, GOY?

I don't know who Chase was but I noticed him walking into the funeral parlor and I think they called him boss. Oof. Who gives a shit really.

I thought Liotta was supposed to be the boss behind bars in S1 that Jackie took over for. "Hollywood Hogan Dick Moltisanti."

So many little lines were reused from the show. "Guest of the government" was only used once in the show but the fact it was in this at all shows how vapid the writing was.

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
And why did they go with the angle that Joanne can't have kids LIKE FUCKING ADRIANA? REMEMBER THAT FROM THE SHOW, GOY?

I don't know who Chase was but I noticed him walking into the funeral parlor and I think they called him boss. Oof. Who gives a shit really.

I thought Liotta was supposed to be the boss behind bars in S1 that Jackie took over for. "Hollywood Hogan Dick Moltisanti."

So many little lines were reused from the show. "Guest of the government" was only used once in the show but the fact it was in this at all shows how vapid the writing was.
Was her name even Joanne in the show? I thought it was something else. I know they changed actresses. It’s sad that the poorly done Sil and Pauly characters aren’t even close to the most annoying parts of the movie.

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
So according to this site the actual boss who was in prison in season 1 was named Ercole as well:

I knew it wasn't Liottas character but I couldn't remember his name. I remember Ray Curto name drops the guy in the Dave Clark 5 scene with the lobsters but I can't directly recall it. I'm not sure that website is right, my autism for this show is really showing right now.

Monk

I'm absolutely dumbfounded. What the fuck did I just watch? Are we being pranked or something? Seriously...

That was a flaming pile of dog shit. I don't even know where to begin with how bad this fucking movie was. I do know that it was so bad that it has instantly tarnished The Sopranos legacy for me personally. I've rewatched Sopranos so many times it's pathetic but I won't be re-watching it again any time soon because too much of it will now remind me of this abhorrent piece of shit movie.

Whoever said this movie was light on fan service deserves a bat to the side of their fucking head. The only enjoyable things in the whole movie were faggot Joey Diaz dying and seeing that super ethnic-looking Italian chick's tits. Vera Farminga was okay. Everything else was completely fucking nonsensical. Sil didn't wear a fucking wig. Sil and Puss were way too old. Paulie was way too young. Liota playing two characters was unnecessary and confusing.

Now I'm hearing Chase has a deal with HBO to do more content. I don't see any possibility for anything decent coming of further Sopranos content.

Snake

Was her name even Joanne in the show? I thought it was something else. I know they changed actresses. It’s sad that the poorly done Sil and Pauly characters aren’t even close to the most annoying parts of the movie.
Yeah, Joanne Blundetto.

Paulie was bad. Did you see him painting his fucking nails? He gets his nails done in one scene because he's a weirdo, and it needs to be shoved into a scene thirty fucking years earlier.

Sil was full Chip.

Snake

So according to this site the actual boss who was in prison in season 1 was named Ercole as well:

I knew it wasn't Liottas character but I couldn't remember his name. I remember Ray Curto name drops the guy in the Dave Clark 5 scene with the lobsters but I can't directly recall it. I'm not sure that website is right, my autism for this show is really showing right now.
Okay I remember the name now. Think that might of been put out in the HBO books on what his name was.

The movie isn't even clear on the hierarchy of who is what. You're lead to believe Dickie was the boss.

Oh and of course they had to include the scene where Johnny shoots Livia's hair. Fucking oof. How many fucking scenes were written to please Youtube consooooooomers.

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
Yeah, Joanne Blundetto.

Paulie was bad. Did you see him painting his fucking nails? He gets his nails done in one scene because he's a weirdo, and it needs to be shoved into a scene thirty fucking years earlier.

Sil was full Chip.
Ahh yeah that’s right. How about the wacky scene with Sils hair coming off? He wasn’t even that much older than Tony why the fuck would he already have a hair piece. If I’m not mistaken they never even acknowledge how fake Stevie Van Zandts hair looks in the show. Only Ralphies.

Snake

Ahh yeah that’s right. How about the wacky scene with Sils hair coming off? He wasn’t even that much older than Tony why the fuck would he already have a hair piece. If I’m not mistaken they never even acknowledge how fake Stevie Van Zandts hair looks in the show. Only Ralphies.
Yeah that was another thing I meant to bring up. Aren't we lead to believe they're roughly the same age? He's like a decade older than him. Paulie is portrayed as being way older than the both of them since he worked with Johnny yet Sil is like 30 in the 60s lol fucking imbeciles.

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
Okay I remember the name now. Think that might of been put out in the HBO books on what his name was.

The movie isn't even clear on the hierarchy of who is what. You're lead to believe Dickie was the boss.

Oh and of course they had to include the scene where Johnny shoots Livia's hair. Fucking oof. How many fucking scenes were written to please Youtube consooooooomers.
I wasn’t paying complete attention to that scene because they just shoehorned it in, but wasn’t it dickie in the car with Johnny? Cause the show it’s supposed to be uncle Jun.