• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Live AMA in 5 minutes... Ask me anything!

G

I don't like all this fighting....
1666378217108.png

Jenna

bitch real g's move in silence like lasagna
Forum Clout
It took me a while to 'get' the Alliance/Lucy/Clog/Ricci posting but I find it hilarious now. You'll get there, hon.

As a third party, explain what I'm not getting. He can't drop the fucking character and just spams it in every thread. It's like watching the same commercial 200 times, hey Flo doesn't recognize Jon Hamm!

We get it, you have internet friends to make up for the lack of real-life ones and you like Lucy Lawless. We heard you. What was Cakehorn posting before the Lucy shit? Can he go back to that whoever that poster was?

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
As a third party, explain what I'm not getting. He can't drop the fucking character and just spams it in every thread. It's like watching the same commercial 200 times, hey Flo doesn't recognize Jon Hamm!

We get it, you have internet friends to make up for the lack of real-life ones and you like Lucy Lawless. We heard you. What was Cakehorn posting before the Lucy shit? Can he go back to that whoever that poster was?

Jenna

bitch real g's move in silence like lasagna
Forum Clout
WWAW Jenna literally copying The Alliance with his Jenna bit, the hypocrisy is the worst part.

liberal.jpg

This is the real Lucy, not the character she plays. A super-liberal making Patrick-esque snarky putdowns on twitter. What do you think the real Lucy would think of you, with "LYNCH NIGGERS" in your bio? If you believe the actress would be disgusted by you, but Xena would love you, how is that any different from people who fall in love with anime characters?

You don't even watch her current show. I get it, the Pink Power Ranger gave me funny feelings when I was a kid. Larissa Oleynik too. So whatever gay thing you're doing where your life hasn't turned out how you wanted so you regress back to the nostalgia of having a crush on Xena, just dial it down. For your own mental health.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
View attachment 71975

This is the real Lucy, not the character she plays. A super-liberal making Patrick-esque snarky putdowns on twitter. What do you think the real Lucy would think of you, with "LYNCH NIGGERS" in your bio? If you believe the actress would be disgusted by you, but Xena would love you, how is that any different from people who fall in love with anime characters?

You don't even watch her current show. I get it, the Pink Power Ranger gave me funny feelings when I was a kid. Larissa Oleynik too. So whatever gay thing you're doing where your life hasn't turned out how you wanted so you regress back to the nostalgia of having a crush on Xena, just dial it down. For your own mental health.
I'm proud of Lucy for forming her own opinions on things, true love trumps any differences in opinion, that's why i still like you despite you being a pederastic cunt.

Lucy bless.

6b45e5e1b9196efa97189fb9a5be5172.jpg

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
View attachment 71975

You think we care that Lucy isn't a Trumptard? Oh my sweet summer child.

a8e54e79bfa14042868e71ee2b07d0f1.jpg

Raymond

You will never see my penis
Forum Clout
View attachment 71975

Is your Jenna bit as serious as you think their Lucy bit was?

G

How does one "frantically" log on? I wake up early. Early to bed, early to rise makes a man healthy, wealthy, and wise, you kike.
You get a rib for ending it in the always proper "you kike".
@SpringfieldDan, you were actually there on business? Seems a little weird and risky to have your company reimburse your travel expenses to shit-talk a fat guy at a bar, especially since @Torquie or someone else could spam this video to your colleagues.
I think what you do on your free time while on business travel probably doesn't bother them. He didn't say "Dan from Infosight here, stalking fatty boy". He's fine and Pat is losing his shit over it.