• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Live AMA in 5 minutes... Ask me anything!

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
I don’t know, it just doesn’t make sense. Why put all your shit out there on purpose, then delete everything and leave for a couple months because someone threatened to release more shit that anyone could easily find, then come back anyways and continue to claim not to care about the doxx. If all this was real then why not just tell Snake to go fuck himself from the beginning?
Because of an immediate panic. I mean Stu did the opposite. It was all good, then he realized it’s maybe not a good idea. Why is it absurd that Dan panicked, then after a few months, realized nothing has happened, so fuck it? He was posting on KF the entire time. It’s not like he completely stopped. Not to mention he was probably still posting, he just didn’t give up his name. He is not that smart. I don’t think there’s much going on here other then a deluded man trying to return.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
Alright, I've read through all of it. No, I'm not watching the stream, no offense.

@SpringfieldDan , I'd like to think you know my even-keeled personality. Jokes and slams aside, I have no hate for you or anyone. Genuinely, I'd tell you if I did.

But if this was all a bit as you said... Then why did you delete your work Twitter? Why run off? Why not clarify anything?

I'm not judging you for going up to Hooligans. I'm not judging you for pissing off Pat further. I question the pictures - as a musician, I've had borderline stalkers, so I have a very loaded opinion on said behaviour - but I'll even let that go.

It has to be said, if you're trying to blow off what happened to avoid taking a beating, you will probably make things far worse. Just get it over with and it'll pass.

And really, Answer the question: why delete your work Twitter?
I like you, uh, Ray but does any of it actually matter enough to care about?

charlie-day.gif

"Why did Dan delete his Twitter if he is/isn't the potato nigger he claims to be?! Answer me that!"

Last edited:

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
I like you, uh, Ray but does any of it actually matter enough to care about?

charlie-day.gif

"Why did Dan delete his Twitter if he is/isn't the potato nigger he claims to be?! Answer me that!"

Of course it doesn't matter. Does anything matter on here? We don madder, B.

But I don't think it hurts to ask the why if you're going to waltz back in like everything is keen. He had a dramatic exit and then walked it back saying it's a bit. I just think it's... Odd, frankly.

I don't expect an answer, but I wanted to ask it.

Now walg me to my trugg.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
Of course it doesn't matter. Does anything matter on here? We don madder, B.

But I don't think it hurts to ask the why if you're going to waltz back in like everything is keen. He had a dramatic exit and then walked it back saying it's a bit. I just think it's... Odd, frankly.

I don't expect an answer, but I wanted to ask it.

Now walg me to my trugg.
Sure but I just find it bizarre how people are now debating the authenticity of the Dan Mullen persona.

“Dan isn’t special but here’s my thesis on why he might not be the person in the picture.“ WGAF?

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
Sure but I just find it bizarre how people are now debating the authenticity of the Dan Mullen persona.

“Dan isn’t special but here’s my thesis on why he might not be the person in the picture.“ WGAF?

I'm not questioning the persona - I don't care what name he is or isn't.

I'm questioning the strange behavior. Much like I did with Stinks back in the subreddit, although that's while I was a lurker, so I never verbalized it.

I don't get the questioning of validity relating to his looks or not, because it doesn't matter to me. It's the actions I'm questioning.