• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Live AMA in 5 minutes... Ask me anything!

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Dan is an autistic faggot who's probably pulling some long con bit with the other secret forum goo gobblers, but I appreciate his autistic faggotry here, beaides he can sound like a schmarmy douche. Making Pat sperg to the police about getting a beer at Hooligans is funny shit.

Let him throw his name and address around, lightening rod on top for the feds...I think Dan Mullen is just some poor normie fuck whos info he stole...I might take a ride to Plymouth
Lightening rod for what? Rick has only proven he’s a giant pussy, and not doing shit. The feds have no case because of Rick. The only thing they’d be interested in are the swattings, which wasn’t Dan. We knew that before this. You also don’t know Rick sperged to the cops. Nikki could have been beating him. Because he wasn’t moving his shit out fast enough. We also know it’s the real Dan in those pictures, because he removed shit after Torquie started fucking with him.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
Alright, I've read through all of it. No, I'm not watching the stream, no offense.

@SpringfieldDan , I'd like to think you know my even-keeled personality. Jokes and slams aside, I have no hate for you or anyone. Genuinely, I'd tell you if I did.

But if this was all a bit as you said... Then why did you delete your work Twitter? Why run off? Why not clarify anything?

I'm not judging you for going up to Hooligans. I'm not judging you for pissing off Pat further. I question the pictures - as a musician, I've had borderline stalkers, so I have a very loaded opinion on said behaviour - but I'll even let that go.

It has to be said, if you're trying to blow off what happened to avoid taking a beating, you will probably make things far worse. Just get it over with and it'll pass.

And really, Answer the question: why delete your work Twitter?

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
I can’t tell you what to laugh at. I’m not Dan, so I don’t have the right to tell people not to make fun of things. I can ask you, what lumps did he take? He pretty much said he forgives everyone, as if it’s the boards fault, not his own. He said he doesn’t give a fuck about snake, he said Mewler is an old lady, etc. What lumps did he take?

You sound like a LIBTARD who forgets EASILY!!!!! Too bad. One more MORON to drain from the SWAMP!!!!!!🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Fair enough. Idk I was kind of in and out of sleep and Dan seemed to be in a decent mood. I thought it was funny he was right in the sty of the pig, and I suppose I wasn’t thinking clearly and thoroughly

Fawk

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Yes exactly. Is there any proof out there that I’m not aware of? This shit doesn’t make sense.
Unless this is some super long con, the sports podcast he did was the same voice, same name. As well as him deleting his business twitter with the same name and face. Dan is clearly not intelligent enough to out maneuver us. He really can’t even out maneuver pat. Pats own incompetency is what’s stopping him. Is there “concrete” evidence it’s really him? I guess not. There’s enough linkage to put it together though. Once again, maybe Dan is actually a genius mastermind, who’s actually doing all these bits, and I’m a bigger faggot retard than previously thought. I doubt it though. He was literally a retarded person in that bar. “There’s Tess!!! She’s great!!! Wow, look at those light…. things on the wall!!!! Wow hooligans is great guys!!!!”

G

Unless this is some super long con, the sports podcast he did was the same voice, same name. As well as him deleting his business twitter with the same name and face. Dan is clearly not intelligent enough to out maneuver us. He really can’t even out maneuver pat. Pats own incompetency is what’s stopping him. Is there “concrete” evidence it’s really him? I guess not. There’s enough linkage to put it together though. Once again, maybe Dan is actually a genius mastermind, who’s actually doing all these bits, and I’m a bigger faggot retard than previously thought. I doubt it though. He was literally a retarded person in that bar. “There’s Tess!!! She’s great!!! Wow, look at those light…. things on the wall!!!! Wow hooligans is great guys!!!!”
I don’t know, it just doesn’t make sense. Why put all your shit out there on purpose, then delete everything and leave for a couple months because someone threatened to release more shit that anyone could easily find, then come back anyways and continue to claim not to care about the doxx. If all this was real then why not just tell Snake to go fuck himself from the beginning?

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
1666364187058.png

Just wanted to point out that he corrected his KF avatar text.