• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Live AMA in 5 minutes... Ask me anything!

G

I never liked that downsie faggot, good pawdacast, though.
I legit liked NPS at first and I’m being genuine here. I just tapped out when it got to be some overlord obnoxious bullshit. Snake’s funny accent should have been made into a bit if either of those dunks had that kind of mentality. Think Porsalin’s Joe Matarese ‘welcome to da pahdcast!’ intro. Or something I mean who even cares at this point. These Edgelord wannabes never learn.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
Thank you, sonny. Now sit down and I'll heat you up some stu.
449DC46B-BD57-49B4-8DAF-A107A8165D12.jpeg

G

Hee hee hee, I'm loving this 'Mewler is in her 60s' arc. It makes me feel so grown up and matronly. That is true, I did listen to 80s music when I was in high school. Who among us didn't love The Smiths during their teenage angst years!?

'I'm 57 years young..'
i have no idea, of course, but i've always thought early to mid 50s. but i really dont give a shit because i have no plans to ever meet any of you people, we're all just shitposting on an anonymous forum. It could just be a bit and you're a 29 year old gay man who likes to knit. Its all the same to me, i judge people on the content of their posting not on any perceived physical attributes.

Mitch Weaver

Wave bye bye, staIker
Forum Clout
I legit liked NPS at first and I’m being genuine here. I just tapped out when it got to be some overlord obnoxious bullshit. Snake’s funny accent should have been made into a bit if either of those dunks had that kind of mentality. Think Porsalin’s Joe Matarese ‘welcome to da pahdcast!’ intro. Or something I mean who even cares at this point. These Edgelord wannabes never learn.
I recall I said something to the effect of “his name might be Tony but he sounds like a Vito”