• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Live AMA in 5 minutes... Ask me anything!

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
Dan’s a retard but I kinda find him endearing. I think I’m all in with the Dan. He took his lumps.
No he didn't. He literally implied that his faggotry was a work instead of saying, "yeah, I was a douche, I'll take my beating".

This is why @Jenna is a shit contrarian, because at least @CuntFucker presents some truth to his critiques.

G

I just watched Dan's stream.

Somebody asks what he thinks of everyone making fun of Flavia Mullen, and he replied "it doesn't bother me, so I have a Brazillian wife, so what?"

No, you autistic, self centered faggot. That is not the point. Your wife's company and reputation have been literally shit on, so what if it "doesn't bother you"? It's not your opinion that matters here, it's hers. Don't you care about your wife at all?

G

Lotta fawkin problems in this thread tobehonestwitya. Anyone who is defending Dan in any of this is a total faggot. I guess you’re just happy he forgave you, and you desperately want to be in his “crew”. Faggots.
When he said he's bringing back the podcast, and wants to "cover the Torque Wheeler blog/saga" I thought oh for fucks sake... you boring retarded cunt. And of course all the soy podcast consumers eating it up in the live chat.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
When he said he's bringing back the podcast, and wants to "cover the Torque Wheeler blog/saga" I thought oh for fucks sake... you boring retarded cunt. And of course all the soy podcast consumers eating it up in the live chat.
Nah, man. That’s good stuff. Just like not shutting the fuck up about Tess and how great hooligans was good stuff. Podcasting 101 dude. You’re just made you’re not the ringmaster of your own “crew”, dood. Seriously, him saying he wants to be back with his “crew” is not getting enough attention here.

G

Nah, man. That’s good stuff. Just like not shutting the fuck up about Tess and how great hooligans was good stuff. Podcasting 101 dude. You’re just made you’re not the ringmaster of your own “crew”, dood. Seriously, him saying he wants to be back with his “crew” is not getting enough attention here.
The problem with that child, is that I can't bring myself to actually listen to half an hour of Dan's musings. I made it three minutes into Jim's Chip horror movie. I don't have thirty for Hoolies talk.

G

I liked the bit where he filmed some random couple having soup. "Eating it with crackers, huh? Yeah I do the same thing."
Fucking deranged nutjob.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
Lotta fawkin problems in this thread tobehonestwitya. Anyone who is defending Dan in any of this is a total faggot. I guess you’re just happy he forgave you, and you desperately want to be in his “crew”. Faggots.
I said he made me chuckle and took his lumps, which was already poinTed ouT as incorrecT. It diD noT occur.

How gay does that make me?

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
I said he made me chuckle and took his lumps, which was already poinTed ouT as incorrecT. It diD noT occur.

How gay does that make me?
I can’t tell you what to laugh at. I’m not Dan, so I don’t have the right to tell people not to make fun of things. I can ask you, what lumps did he take? He pretty much said he forgives everyone, as if it’s the boards fault, not his own. He said he doesn’t give a fuck about snake, he said Mewler is an old lady, etc. What lumps did he take?

You sound like a LIBTARD who forgets EASILY!!!!! Too bad. One more MORON to drain from the SWAMP!!!!!!🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻

G

I can’t tell you what to laugh at. I’m not Dan, so I don’t have the right to tell people not to make fun of things. I can ask you, what lumps did he take? He pretty much said he forgives everyone, as if it’s the boards fault, not his own. He said he doesn’t give a fuck about snake, he said Mewler is an old lady, etc. What lumps did he take?

You sound like a LIBTARD who forgets EASILY!!!!! Too bad. One more MORON to drain from the SWAMP!!!!!!🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Dan is an autistic faggot who's probably pulling some long con bit with the other secret forum goo gobblers, but I appreciate his autistic faggotry here, beaides he can sound like a schmarmy douche. Making Pat sperg to the police about getting a beer at Hooligans is funny shit.

Let him throw his name and address around, lightening rod on top for the feds...I think Dan Mullen is just some poor normie fuck whos info he stole...I might take a ride to Plymouth