• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Live AMA in 5 minutes... Ask me anything!

G

What's with the bent pipe railing in the walkway? Is that just a bad angle? Their house just looks poor. We've looked at a few fixer uppers and we know we'd fix them up fast... not wait until it's so dilapidated that the city condems it and a dollar general buys the lot to put in a location.

Also nice diaper on the lawn, stupid. (Paul Weimer enters the chat)

View attachment 71869
The fuck. It should be a triplex on account of all the shit they store in their yard.

Also, this was fucking retarded Dan taking photos of Nikki’s weird ass and their lawn. It just makes us look like crazy people. Could you imagine?

Of all the outrageous things!

Edit: *retarded

Last edited by a moderator:
G

You gotta bash him to knock him out first, THEN you start the dick sucking.

Hey Jeff, how ya doing?

1666320753369.jpeg

G

Too real! 🥲

Don’t sweat it, i know that feeling.
You’re a good egg. I appreciate the sentiment.

Man, this bean town dummy is a fucking maniac. I was never even about the Danposting and appreciated his dedication at first. The reference bit was never some gatekeeper bullshit. Y’know just do da bit!

As if anyone here would take pride in listening to two overhyped Stern obsessed wannabes. This is just sad though. Pat calling the cops slightly redeems playing with dolls at a hick bar that serves grease soup but really, Dan. Really, bro.

G

The "Mewler is in her 60s" revelation proves that girls don't wanna hear about your self-appointed right to beat up women and minorities.
huh? since when is this a revelation? you niggers havent been paying attention, she talks about listening to 80s hair bands in high school its not exactly a secret. and buying a bunch of property in the woods and moving out there permanantly isnt something young people do. you need to make money and experience the world for a while before you figure out thats a good idea.

BigBeanFatty

The Official Hungry Bean.
Forum Clout
huh? since when is this a revelation? you niggers havent been paying attention, she talks about listening to 80s hair bands in high school its not exactly a secret. and buying a bunch of property in the woods and moving out there permanantly isnt something young people do. you need to make money and experience the world for a while before you figure out thats a good idea.
Don't forget making knit dolls and the Patheads. It's all old lady hobbies.

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Forum Clout
So you're saying you wouldn't eat her ass?

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
Forum Clout
8E35078D-5812-4F16-BC99-81325A4753A5.jpeg

Listen, me and Dan had some good chemistry. He went off and did his own fawkin thing. I have no problem with that.
If he wants to come back and contribute, I wish him nothin but the fawkin best.

Mike asks, would I ever do the show with him again? Uhhhh ya know what I think I’d do a lil taste of the NPS, just a lil taste

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
@RobertMewler you actually mailed him the dolls? This sterile race mixer knows where you live because of the return address. Nice bad judgment, stupid.
Relaaaxxx, darling. To follow what Covidcumia correctly wrote, you can mail items with the recipient's address as the return address as well here. The dolls looked adorable as fuck though sitting there leaned up against the beer, not gonna lie.

Hee hee hee, I'm loving this 'Mewler is in her 60s' arc. It makes me feel so grown up and matronly. That is true, I did listen to 80s music when I was in high school. Who among us didn't love The Smiths during their teenage angst years!?

'I'm 57 years young..'